LMH Leaves C2C

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score
Linda Moulton Howe Announcement - Coast to Coast AM

Seems odd she would announce this in writing as opposed to making a last C2C appearance to reminisce and say goodbye to George and all her "fans." Wonder what the real story is? Is it possible George finally got embarrassed by LMH's poor investigative work and silly claims?

Probably too early for this to be one of George's goofy April Fools jokes.

Reactions: Paintman
I hope she gets to keep her tape recorder.
Whatever anyone thinks of her, it is the end of an era. A fun era.

I hope she gets to keep her tape recorder.
Whatever anyone thinks of her, it is the end of an era. A fun era.

Still bothers me how some of these people can be totally discredited, yet come back and be welcomed with open arms by the community. Ufology and politics are arguably the only two career fields where this can happen.

Linda Moulton Howe Announcement - Coast to Coast AM

Seems odd she would announce this in writing as opposed to making a last C2C appearance to reminisce and say goodbye to George and all her "fans." Wonder what the real story is? Is it possible George finally got embarrassed by LMH's poor investigative work and silly claims?

Probably too early for this to be one of George's goofy April Fools jokes.
Perhaps she got tired of the innuendos that George used with her. He was smitten. I don't think she was.

Still bothers me how some of these people can be totally discredited, yet come back and be welcomed with open arms by the community. Ufology and politics are arguably the only two career fields where this can happen.
Jesse Smollett: Hold my beer

A biochemist I’ve known all my life researched animal mutilations & ufo scenes as an act of curiosity / searching for data observations evidence for decades. The biochemist went to a conference & was stunned at un data collaborated convention speakers who utilized one speakers say so as the basis for entire conclusions & statements . Here’s a curious biochemist seeking interviewing looking for collaboration observation data evidence measurement ; where is even a second witness ! The biochemist expressed shock at the stock credence given one individual articulating a stated reality at the conference.

SierraRocks, your biochemist friend observed something that they drilled into our heads in grad school for psychology. It's about a study that took place in the late 80s/early 90s.
While I may have a few specifics wrong when I tell the story, the overall point is correct.(going by memory.)
In the late 80s an MIT graduate student was doing her dissertation on brain cell regeneration. Or how brain cells can't regenerate once they are lost. Neural pathways can reroute themselves, but the cells themselves do not regenerate. Science is known that brain cells don't regenerate for more than 100 years.
We know that because one French scientist long ago said so.:( Everybody just assumed he was correct.:eek:
The woman develops a pretty gruesome experiment and proved that brain cells regenerate rather quickly. And it has been replicated many times and because of her our paradigm changed.:)
Another point, and a lot of researchers in the Paranormal fields are guilty of this; take one isolated data point or observation, and amplify it in to some pretty wild theories. And then call it logical fact.
In psychological circles the behaviorists do this with rats.:( Lab rats have some pretty basic needs. They don't join together and put a man on the moon.:) Behaviorists must ignore an incalculable number of variables to make their claims relating isolated rat behavior to human beings.
Don't get me started on manipulating statistics..........

Anyway, when I listen to the shows I bounce between having fun with some of the (ludicrous) guests, all the way to throwing radios.:p

The thing I find most amusing about these folks is their use of unsubstantiated material from equally dubious "researchers" to validate their own questionable positions/suppositions. LMH does this frequently. Back late last year when she got bamboozled by the phony astronaut, she cited a scene from the long discredited "alien autopsy" film as corroboration of part of his story. She's also cited people like John Lear, Bob Lazar, and Don Schmitt in her "investigative reports."