LMH Leaves C2C

I saw that last night. Interesting pick. I know LMH has made other appearances since her "retirement" from C2C. There's a story there somewhere!

I saw that last night. Interesting pick. I know LMH has made other appearances since her "retirement" from C2C. There's a story there somewhere!

Still question why she did not make a final, goodbye appearance on C2C. Her departure was announced in what amounted to a short press release. She left shortly after her totally discredited report about the "secret astronaut," a ridiculous story that even a minimal amount of research would have shown it to have been pure fantasy. I am still astounded any respectable media source would use her after that fiasco.

Reactions: Debi
Still question why she did not make a final, goodbye appearance on C2C. Her departure was announced in what amounted to a short press release. She left shortly after her totally discredited report about the "secret astronaut," a ridiculous story that even a minimal amount of research would have shown it to have been pure fantasy. I am still astounded any respectable media source would use her after that fiasco.
Another factor at play here....the rumor was (and there seemed to be some teeth to it) that George had a crush on her.

Another factor at play here....the rumor was (and there seemed to be some teeth to it) that George had a crush on her.
I remember, before the bad plastic surgery, that Art would comment on how beautiful she was.

She was a Miss America contestant in the early 60s, she's always reminded me of Dawn Wells. I've heard the rumors about George being sweet on her, heard the same about Bell as well. Who knows?

I would be interested to know what C2C paid her for her monthly reports. George commented in the past she received a "stipend" for her work on the show. I was told a guest host on C2C receives $250 per show, I'd guess she was paid about the same.

She was a Miss America contestant in the early 60s, she's always reminded me of Dawn Wells. I've heard the rumors about George being sweet on her, heard the same about Bell as well. Who knows?

I would be interested to know what C2C paid her for her monthly reports. George commented in the past she received a "stipend" for her work on the show. I was told a guest host on C2C receives $250 per show, I'd guess she was paid about the same.
You know, I did not know the guests were paid. That's news to me. Thanks, Duke.

You know, I did not know the guests were paid. That's news to me. Thanks, Duke.

Don't know about other guests, just her and only because George mentioned it. I think the idea was she wasn't a guest, she was a reporter on assignment for the show.

Don't know about other guests, just her and only because George mentioned it. I think the idea was she wasn't a guest, she was a reporter on assignment for the show.
Got it. Thanks!

Yeah, that's where Art drew the line. I remember when Peter Davenport asked Art to start paying him for his appearances. Art recommended that Peter sell audio tapes of his recorded reports. Peter said no, and he was no longer on the show for a long time.

Reactions: Duke