Life/Stress/Covid Support thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad that you all are here. For the past three days I have been out of sorts and unsure. Just canceled my Reddit account because of negativity. So much spiritual work ahead, and I can't make time for nonsense (unless it is here, lol. )
I know it may seem easier said than done given what we've all been through personally this year, but to you I shall say this - hang in there. I really hope it gets better for you and everyone else here. There's always going to be light at the end of the tunnel and that glimmer of hope. You've just got to keep pushing forward. Look ahead, don't look back.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Don't be sad for me Little Sister - my left arm could now bench 220 and my knees are strengthened and usually actually WORK. Also, lost 5 pounds and have several boxes of brownie mix to - hey, be right back... well... when the brownies... you know...

I am still here and still rewinding thoughts to the beginning - when I can maybe make some kind of sense...

Until then, I was reminded of how my Shields can not be seen, nor sensed to well, nor traced (if done right) by most - Garnet :eyes:... lolol - and I may be mis-understood as disrespectful, uncaring, or unfeeling, or a downright cold hearted bi*(*.

I came to give my hand to heart - this is not the case. I hate this evil, tainted, un-necessary, anti-Creation... !$(UR"*&*(*(!!###$!! virus soooooo much - so so much... and I grieve every single life ripped from us by this act of perversion manifested. Every one... and there are millions more suffering side-effects - that rip the Spirit into tattered ribbons - unseen by my eyes but one... but that One proves the existence of the myriad.

I fight the only way I can against this blasphemy - through cold hard rage turned to Light, humour, distraction, and shelter - for The Children

I am still here and still rewinding thoughts to the beginning - when I can maybe make some kind of sense...

Until then, I was reminded of how my Shields can not be seen, nor sensed to well, nor traced (if done right) by most - Garnet :eyes:... lolol - and I may be mis-understood as disrespectful, uncaring, or unfeeling, or a downright cold hearted bi*(*.

I came to give my hand to heart - this is not the case. I hate this evil, tainted, un-necessary, anti-Creation... !$(UR"*&*(*(!!###$!! virus soooooo much - so so much... and I grieve every single life ripped from us by this act of perversion manifested. Every one... and there are millions more suffering side-effects - that rip the Spirit into tattered ribbons - unseen by my eyes but one... but that One proves the existence of the myriad.

I fight the only way I can against this blasphemy - through cold hard rage turned to Light, humour, distraction, and shelter - for The Children
Historically the deliverance came after the plagues. We’ve had a lot of them in various parts of the planet this year. Hopefully our deliverance is close at hand and the creator is going to have the final say. No matter what happens we are all only here a short time. I try to remind myself of that each time the fear and anxiety creeps in. Every day is a gift to squeeze the most love out of. Then we go home.

Historically the deliverance came after the plagues. We’ve had a lot of them in various parts of the planet this year. Hopefully our deliverance is close at hand and the creator is going to have the final say. No matter what happens we are all only here a short time. I try to remind myself of that each time the fear and anxiety creeps in. Every day is a gift to squeeze the most love out of. Then we go home.

I was going to like (did) ~ then I was going to reply, agree, and cite some sources (68 and I still feel like I need to explain my views on Christ, Prophecy, God, etc etc etc... to a room full of adults and I'm 6 and getting the frown). But you know, not this time. Lynne - I connect perfectly with the Vibration of your Words here and simply have nothing to add that would make your Truths shine any brighter.

Instead, I will join you in the Hedge of Light where Truths are protected - and wish everyone the Blessing of Remembrance and Faith. Merry Christmas. The Angels Walk. Peace is there and offered freely. You are Loved.

The_Christmas_Angel_by_ToriB.jpg

for KING & COUNTRY - Little Drummer Boy

So, there's a thing going on here with a new even more contagious mutant super coronavirus hitting London and the South East of England and the rest of Europe blocking travel to and from us out of sheer terror. Here's the map of where it is:
tier-4-map-2816611.jpg

Now notice that there is also ONE other place also infected with it... Guess where I live!
I really feel it's just mocking me at this point.

• Wow
Status
Not open for further replies.