Life/Stress/Covid Support thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharing a very good recipe with you guys. Very easy and delish.

92634429_2709942392550636_6288317371044069376_o.jpg

Just completed my first online order/pickup order from my local Sam's Club. The latter was very smooth, a quick text to let them know I had arrived and within five minutes a couple young people loaded my trunk and I was on my way.

Online ordering from Sam's is a bit more problematic. First, unlike Kroger's where you can place an order for pickup several days down the road, Sam's will only allow you to schedule a pickup for the next day. I tried for three days to schedule a pickup, but each time received a response that there were no pickup times available the following day. Finally, I started trying to schedule a pickup for today on the Sam's website at 12am on Sunday night/Monday morning. After a few attempts, I did get a 10am slot.

So if you are attempting to schedule an online order pickup from Sam's, I recommend placing the order at midnight of the day before. For a Thursday pickup, place the order at 12am on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.

Just completed my first online order/pickup order from my local Sam's Club. The latter was very smooth, a quick text to let them know I had arrived and within five minutes a couple young people loaded my trunk and I was on my way.

Online ordering from Sam's is a bit more problematic. First, unlike Kroger's where you can place an order for pickup several days down the road, Sam's will only allow you to schedule a pickup for the next day. I tried for three days to schedule a pickup, but each time received a response that there were no pickup times available the following day. Finally, I started trying to schedule a pickup for today on the Sam's website at 12am on Sunday night/Monday morning. After a few attempts, I did get a 10am slot.

So if you are attempting to schedule an online order pickup from Sam's, I recommend placing the order at midnight of the day before. For a Thursday pickup, place the order at 12am on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.
You have given away my secret to "how to get an order time"....lol

Reactions: Duke
Status
Not open for further replies.