Let's talk Trump

It will be at 2am my time for when the debate starts and I am going to stay up and stream it online, because I find Trump entertaining.
I believe that each answer will have 1 minute and for rebuttals that person who is specifically asked or named is the only one that can rebutt.

I think the first round debate starts at 5pm EST and are for the ones that didn't make it into the group that debates at 9pm EST.

I just hope Trump does better than Ross Perot - 'Can I finish?... Can...can.. can I finish?' - that wastes a lot of time! But knowing Trump he'll either do as expected or totally turn the tables and not say very much. Either way, it's gonna be entertaining! XD
You are correct, 5 pm EDT, not 2pm my bad lol

Reactions: Hopeless
I missed it, too! Anyone out there has any impressions of it, bring it on!

LOL! This is the most food oriented bunch I've ever seen! :D No snacks for me yet....that lasagna I ate is still with me!

Reactions: Laura and Hopeless
My hunger has caught up with me now, as I haven't ate all day. Though the prospect of eating whilst watching Fox.... is making me rethink things regarding food.

:innocent:
New diet plan!!!!

Trump is loud-mouthed and arrogant. There is no way he will win a Presidential election. Personally I am only interested to see him debate Bernie Sanders. That should cinch the deal for the Dems.