Let's talk Trump

is it just me or are the rest of them trying to match Trump....ness? But instead of attacking the questions they are attacking each other and it's wasting time?
LOL I think that may be it! Boy, this is one for the books.

Yup...they actually started coverage on Fox before they were supposed to. They then hustled them up on stage befoe the 9 EST time "start".

Reactions: Hopeless
Anyone watching the debate tonight? I don't see how that's going to work with 10 people on a stage.
grr I missed it but I saw clips of them all up there and I was thinking holy cow

Reactions: Debi
It will be at 2am my time for when the debate starts and I am going to stay up and stream it online, because I find Trump entertaining.
I believe that each answer will have 1 minute and for rebuttals that person who is specifically asked or named is the only one that can rebutt.

I think the first round debate starts at 5pm EST and are for the ones that didn't make it into the group that debates at 9pm EST.

I just hope Trump does better than Ross Perot - 'Can I finish?... Can...can.. can I finish?' - that wastes a lot of time! But knowing Trump he'll either do as expected or totally turn the tables and not say very much. Either way, it's gonna be entertaining! XD
LOL I voted for Ross then I stopped voting

Reactions: Hopeless