Just for fun...

75481846_2550774448467432_2143010718734090240_n.jpg
grape and strawberry i love a lot... yummyyyyy >_<

Reactions: ozentity and Debi
It simply shows three jars of jelly and gives you the choice of A,B or C. Grape, Apple or Strawberry.

Reactions: qwynie Rose
I add pinapple, but the peach or strawberry jam also works well.
Oh, you mix with cottage cheese too Debi? I actually started originally mixing it with cranberry sauce but expanded to jams.

Oh, you mix with cottage cheese too Debi? I actually started originally mixing it with cranberry sauce but expanded to jams.
I put some on top as a topping, then take a little with each bite. :) Actually, Breakstone came out with what they call Cottage Doublers now. They put the preserves on one side of the cup, cottage cheese on the other. Individual little cups of it for easy grab for a snack. You then combine the two in the cottage cheese cup part.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I put some on top as a topping, then take a little with each bite. :) Actually, Breakstone came out with what they call Cottage Doublers now. They put the preserves on one side of the cup, cottage cheese on the other. Individual little cups of it for easy grab for a snack. You then combine the two in the cottage cheese cup part.
Sounds like a convenient food solution to what I would have thought was a niche market.

Reactions: Benway and Debi