Just for fun....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
EVEN IF YOU WOULD NEVER DO IT, PLAY ALONG FOR FUN!
WE'LL MAKE YOURS A TEMP! FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DO HAVE INK, WHAT YA GOT?

27067402_2334025103290237_1042016815868657710_n (Small).png

Is everyone afraid of ink? Temporary even???? lol OK, I'll go first. I do have two tats. One is an owl on my ankle, the other is private. :D I got the owl to remind me to walk in wisdom in this life.

Is everyone afraid of ink? Temporary even???? lol OK, I'll go first. I do have two tats. One is an owl on my ankle, the other is private. :D I got the owl to remind me to walk in wisdom in this life.

I have always told my wife I was going to get a tattoo of a Chinese Dragon on my chest.....she just rolls her eyes, lol...
upload_2018-1-28_14-10-54.png

Last edited:
Well, it's not my style but go for it Brothers & Sisters.:)

Reactions: Paulm
Got really interested in that art medium back in the early 90's, ......been hooked ever since with every aspect of it.
My left arm is sleeved out, wrist to above shoulder....
Right shoulder has one with more to come., just have to finish designing it out.
One on each shoulder blade on my back.
Each one has some type of meening and theme.

No tattoos for me. I can’t think of one I’d want even for fun. Not judging others. I just get bored and would want to wash it off after a while.

Got really interested in that art medium back in the early 90's, ......been hooked ever since with every aspect of it.
My left arm is sleeved out, wrist to above shoulder....
Right shoulder has one with more to come., just have to finish designing it out.
One on each shoulder blade on my back.
Each one has some type of meening and theme.
Wow! Very cool, Paul! I think those with ink do feel that each one is significant to them. I know mine are. And I didn't even get my first one until I was 33. It wasn't on a whim at all.

Reactions: Paulm and Paintman
I've had this one planned out for a long time. My tattoo would be of a 1980s Mini (kinda like the one Mr. Bean drives) with the racing number 65 on the door and underneath it would say "37-02". It might sound like something really bizarre, but the reason behind it is this:

When my dad retired, he started a hobby of buying these clapped out old minis and fixing them up and selling them. I would sometimes help a bit and often spend time with him in the garage while he worked. The racing number is the age that he passed away at and the figures underneath are his birth and death dates.

Reactions: 7Critter and Paulm