John S. Weiss theory on "God"

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I don't want to be on a council or anything...I just like blue robes! (Currently own 3!)
There is only ONE Council , Council of Gods ! I had to stand outside and wait till it was over and I received a metaphorical ass whipping because of my comments several weeks before !

There is only ONE Council , Council of Gods ! I had to stand outside and wait till it was over and I received a metaphorical ass whipping because of my comments several weeks before !
Oooops! Remind me to keep my big mouth shut when I get there.

I've always had a pull to the darn things. Don't know why. And you didn't answer my coffee question?
Yes you can have your coffee and cake , Tea and of course Red Wine !!! If you were allowed to go tonight in your sleep to see it , then you would understand and yearn for more , to be completely and utterly free to be who you are !

Reactions: Debi
Oooops! Remind me to keep my big mouth shut when I get there.

You have nothing to worry about ...LOL People have amazing conversations and will debate you on many topics , pull up a chair at a coffee house and someone will join you , if you prefer to be alone with your coffee , no problem ! everyone will know not to disturb you , they will pick up on your energy and leave you alone.

You have nothing to worry about ...LOL People have amazing conversations and will debate you on many topics , pull up a chair at a coffee house and someone will join you , if you prefer to be alone with your coffee , no problem ! everyone will know not to disturb you , they will pick up on your energy and leave you alone.
Interestingly enough, John proposes a "similar" scenario. Not quite the same, but similar.

Interestingly enough, John proposes a "similar" scenario. Not quite the same, but similar.
Someone had to take him there , question is why ? Was he in physical form or just dream everything ? Physical form he would have heard his own footsteps , touched surfaces and smell the air and what is the purpose of taking him there ? We are talking of a very powerful being that allowed him access to another dimension if he was indeed in physical form . Smoking is verboten , even on Earth so I cannot understand why this guide smokes , he is definitely not of us !!!!

OK...background here. He was needed to "observe" something to make it "real" per quantum entanglement theory. DM should go over that with him. He claims to have felt all sensations, including footsteps. I guess the closest terms I can use for his being there is astral travel.

OK...background here. He was needed to "observe" something to make it "real" per quantum entanglement theory. DM should go over that with him. He claims to have felt all sensations, including footsteps. I guess the closest terms I can use for his being there is astral travel.

Many have had similar experiences in regards to " witnessing " an idea or theory to help them to solve a problem or to further an idea they have , just needed a gentle push in the right direction . All of those kept a " Journal " by their bedside to write everything down immediately after waking up . Maybe this is his experience but it still does not explain the smoking guide !

I agree....I also keep a dream journal. have since I was 18. Going over to hook up on the podcast.

I tend to knock out computers as well. IT people hate me! It's all about that energy flow...!
Do you knock out computers remotely? One of my old machines gave up the ghost yesterday... used to run XP several lifetimes ago, but I had cycled through one distro or another of Linux on it for the past several years, mostly for testing purposes. I had a spare power supply laying around and that fixed it right up, though, so if it was you then you have to try harder next time. ;)

Reactions: Debi
Status
Not open for further replies.