John S. Weiss theory on "God"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
John S. Weiss is scheduled to be on The Farside Podcast tonight on a live show. I finished reading his book yesterday and found it to be quite interesting and a good read.

John proposes that "God" is not some person in a robe and beard as we often visualize. His contacts on the other side, or second dimension, have told him that the Creator is most likely a highly intelligent, fully conscious, form of energy that created us to acknowledge It's presence, but "doesn't give a damn about us on a personal level."

He does give a further explanation about why this is a good thing that I'm sure he'll share with us tonight. He does also affirm that life does go on after this earthly life. In the meantime, if this theory is correct, how does that impact our world? If it became accepted as fact, how would that change how you live life?

Reactions: DarkMatter
I could respond then I ask myself , why even bother to reply !

Reactions: Debi
OK, everyone answer this question .....How many Gods preside at the " Council of Gods " meeting ? Hint ! They are all physical beings not just an energy source as claimed , also , 150 yrs and heaven expires ? nope ! The author states he meets a guide who has an imaginary conjured girlfriend ....maybe he needs the gadget Surge writes about !!!!!!!

Reactions: Debi
And yes , I am pissed at the claims made by the Author ! This Dog is GROWLING !!!! BEWARE !

Reactions: Naked Apple
OK, everyone answer this question .....How many Gods preside at the " Council of Gods " meeting ? Hint ! They are all physical beings not just an energy source as claimed , also , 150 yrs and heaven expires ? nope ! The author states he meets a guide who has an imaginary conjured girlfriend ....maybe he needs the gadget Surge writes about !!!!!!!
I said I read the book...didn't say I agreed with him, Dog. I've sent DM some pointed questions for John to answer tonight and will be following along in the chat room. John at least presents this as "I think it's real, it was real to me, but...."

Reactions: Speedbird
And yes , I am pissed at the claims made by the Author ! This Dog is GROWLING !!!! BEWARE !
Oh dear....are you gonna be "me" tonight? lol! Kinda where I was with the last guest! I have to say, at least John's book was not a bash and demean type of book at all. We'll see who he really is tonight. ;)

People have a very difficult time understanding me when I use my cell phone , apart from my accent there is too much static interference ! Same applies to someone using a computer , I can walk over to them and the computer crashes instantly , happens too many times to be a coincidence . Some days are better than others in regards to the energy flow, when I have slept well and eaten nutritiously it obviously increases !

I said I read the book...didn't say I agreed with him, Dog. I've sent DM some pointed questions for John to answer tonight and will be following along in the chat room. John at least presents this as "I think it's real, it was real to me, but...."

This is the " get out " clause when the author states " I think its real , it was real to me , but .....

People have a very difficult time understanding me when I use my cell phone , apart from my accent there is too much static interference ! Same applies to someone using a computer , I can walk over to them and the computer crashes instantly , happens too many times to be a coincidence . Some days are better than others in regards to the energy flow, when I have slept well and eaten nutritiously it obviously increases !
I tend to knock out computers as well. IT people hate me! It's all about that energy flow...!

Status
Not open for further replies.