It's the end of the world (As we know it...)

OK...the MidnightFans crew is stocking the silo for the next end of the world....what else goes in, folks? DoTell is ready for whatever we ship. What's it gonna be?

Reactions: Mokey
Just checking in. Friends and family in Australia, NZ, and singapor have checked in to let me know the other side of the dateline in tomorrowland is still with us. so, if the world ended and this is eternity, we are still "together" via technology.

Reactions: surge and Debi
Just checking in. Friends and family in Australia, NZ, and singapor have checked in to let me know the other side of the dateline in tomorrowland is still with us. so, if the world ended and this is eternity, we are still "together" via technology.
LOL! Hey, we keep the silo and stock it for vacations and the "next" end of the world. I mean, we've already invested this much, may as well go all the way, ya know?

Reactions: katmax and Mokey
Unfortunately cranky cat has to come along...with several boxes of band aids. Just don't look at him in the eyes and walk really softly around him. No sudden movements. And do NOT attempt to pet him even if he brushes up against you: it's a trap.

Reactions: surge and katmax
OK, pet food being sent immediately for the silo. I have 24 paws here, so I need to have a good supply. And lots of treats. I do believe they may need their own "wing"......

Reactions: Mokey
OK, pet food being sent immediately for the silo. I have 24 paws here, so I need to have a good supply. And lots of treats. I do believe they may need their own "wing"......
So add a vet to the list.

Reactions: surge
I have 12 [aws myself; may I come? If so, what do I bring?

It is perfectly safe to go to the shoe store and get those feet X-rayed on those machines! No harm at all! (Hopefully you are old enough to remember those X-ray machines in shoe stores! lol)
I remember those things! I was young... seven or eight probably... but there was one in the shoe store my mom always took me to. Heck, I all but rode the thing like it was a rocking horse, so I'm probably lucky I was able to father children!! :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: Grinchesbro