iPod Download

For Windows, I like using Tagscanner. For Linux, I prefer Easytag. Both are fairly intuitive and allow for batch editing, which can save lots of time if you're working with a large number of files.

YouTube has lots of tutorials.

I've never heard of those, but I will look! thanks!

I emailed looks like it might not be for a while.

"Hello,

I love the show so far. I am debating signing up for the premium midnight in the desert but am waiting until an RSS feed is available for my podcast program. Are there any plans to make Midnight in the Desert podcast friendly?"

"Not for awhile. Can't get interface t our paywall.

Best Regards,
Keith Rowland, Webmaster"

Reactions: surge

"Hello,

I love the show so far. I am debating signing up for the premium midnight in the desert but am waiting until an RSS feed is available for my podcast program. Are there any plans to make Midnight in the Desert podcast friendly?"

Best Regards,
:(

"Hello,

Best Regards,

Thanks for posting that Mike --- also I noticed it was you first post! Welcome aboard!!

Reactions: Debi

"Hello,

Best Regards,
I also say, "HI MIKE!" Welcome to the forum and thanks for your input!

"Hello,

Best Regards,
That's more or less what I figured, but I'm glad you got an answer. I still haven't gotten a reply, so thanks for filling us in!

Reactions: Debi
Does anyone know how to save downloads to an iPad?