Investigating

When there are a lot of spirits crossing-over, as we had last year at a downtown residential, in a very old apartment building, it can be intense because I can feel their emotions as they shuffle past me, towards the light. Some are elated, some frightened- and some pray. Spirits pray, that was an eye opener. I once heard a woman cry out for her husband, before she would cross. Others hear the same things so we know we aren't going nuts, lol. But I still need the experienced people to set things up before I can tune-in.
This has to be very life affirming! To know there is more to life than the physical is a true treasure.

I've often wondered how investigations look from the otherside.

I imagine a spirit, not quite ready to move on or perhaps unaware of what's actually happened to them. They are in their home and something feels "off" but they can't tell what. Perhaps they hear faint voices asking where they are, who they are or if they want to communicate. Already in a weird mood they peek around a corner only to see the voices coming from a group of barely visible figures milling around their house. The quickly pull back and retreat to someplace they feel safe.

I'm not sure this is what really happens and I'm sure there are others who do have more awareness of their situation.

Although I do wonder if in a few years or decades we'll see investigations where the spirit is already familiar with the idea of investigations. Where an investigator reviewing their recordings hears a voice say "Oh I see, you're hoping for an EVP. Hopefully this works." Or maybe "You want an EVP? Okay, here's an EVP for you. Get out of here! I told the last group, I'll only talk to Zak Bagans!"

Although I do wonder if in a few years or decades we'll see investigations where the spirit is already familiar with the idea of investigations.

My friend, wife, and I have code words ready to go, for whichever of us passes first, to try and let the others know that we made it across and are saving a seat for them. ;)

When a very close friend of mine was killed, i'd love to think she came to me in a dream. It was a very vivid dream. I try to chalk it up to her saying goodbye, though very little was said. I never dreamed of her before or since that one instant. She grew up near Bayonne, which is close to NY border. I was standing on a beach with the NY skyline out in the ocean. I saw a boardwalk and a ton of people on it. So i ventured up and followed the large line of people just filing into what looked like a convention center. There was nothing inside of it, just the rows of people walking in lines. I got that feeling to turn around, and she was standing right behind me. She smiled her typical happy smile. I asked her what she was doing here...you are not supposed to be here. Her smile never changing, she just replied...Whatever Steve lol. And i woke up. If that truly was her, hope she finally made it out of those damn lines.

When a very close friend of mine was killed, i'd love to think she came to me in a dream. It was a very vivid dream. I try to chalk it up to her saying goodbye, though very little was said. I never dreamed of her before or since that one instant. She grew up near Bayonne, which is close to NY border. I was standing on a beach with the NY skyline out in the ocean. I saw a boardwalk and a ton of people on it. So i ventured up and followed the large line of people just filing into what looked like a convention center. There was nothing inside of it, just the rows of people walking in lines. I got that feeling to turn around, and she was standing right behind me. She smiled her typical happy smile. I asked her what she was doing here...you are not supposed to be here. Her smile never changing, she just replied...Whatever Steve lol. And i woke up. If that truly was her, hope she finally made it out of those damn lines.
Wow sounds like you were there to see her off. She was in line to cross over maybe. Or in the orientation after crossing. Interesting dream. It’s no coincidence you remember it so well. I think that was a true visitation.

Reactions: Selectric