Investigating

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

274770533_5040293362718934_6876707317182802597_n.jpg

I feel there is a difference between sensitive people observing and reporting and investigators contacting and opening up another realm constantly. Like door to door salesmen, after a while you don't bother answering the door.

I feel there is a difference between sensitive people observing and reporting and investigators contacting and opening up another realm constantly. Like door to door salesmen, after a while you don't bother answering the door.
I never thought of it in those terms, but YES! The analogy is perfect! lol

Every location is different. Some spirits seem to relish attention, some shun it.

Respect is paramount. Shown respect, I believe that the vast majority of intelligent entities will reciprocate with respect. We do not provoke or taunt, ever. Those are tactics used by showmen and entertainers, not serious investigators.

When we do residential investigations, we try to encourage all interested spirits to cross-over. Most take advantage of our assistance and cross. Not all. But we actually shut-down some hauntings as a result. If there is a portal in the building that we can't close or are advised to not close by spirit guides, then of course it can start anew with new spirits.

I agree some entities do relish the attention. I think is why all the times we went back (or probably actually drawn back) to the area i talked about in Estelle Manor, something always tended to happen.

Reactions: Debi and Paulm
Every location is different. Some spirits seem to relish attention, some shun it.

Respect is paramount. Shown respect, I believe that the vast majority of intelligent entities will reciprocate with respect. We do not provoke or taunt, ever. Those are tactics used by showmen and entertainers, not serious investigators.

When we do residential investigations, we try to encourage all interested spirits to cross-over. Most take advantage of our assistance and cross. Not all. But we actually shut-down some hauntings as a result. If there is a portal in the building that we can't close or are advised to not close by spirit guides, then of course it can start anew with new spirits.
How do you identify portals and how do you know when they’ve crossed over. I know different investigators may answer differently. I’m interested in your process and thoughts.

I can only answer for myself Lynne. My gift is that I can feel portal and spirit energy. I can tell when I'm standing in a portal or next to one. I have only been developing my ability for not even a year. I have a long way to grow.

The better sensitives in our group conduct crossings. They can hear the dead much more clearly than I. I rarely hear voices- actually it's more like a thought in my head than an actual voice, but the effect is similar- but they can hear and "see" them with their third eye much better than I. A couple of them have excellent communication channels with their spirit guides, who inform them of details they can't detect.

But I feel the spirits when they walk by, or crowd around me, as they did Saturday night. The energy of an intelligent being is different from portal energy. Again, hard for me to describe, I am sorry.

Reactions: Selectric
I can only answer for myself Lynne. My gift is that I can feel portal and spirit energy. I can tell when I'm standing in a portal or next to one. I have only been developing my ability for not even a year. I have a long way to grow.

The better sensitives in our group conduct crossings. They can hear the dead much more clearly than I. I rarely hear voices- actually it's more like a thought in my head than an actual voice, but the effect is similar- but they can hear and "see" them with their third eye much better than I. A couple of them have excellent communication channels with their spirit guides, who inform them of details they can't detect.

But I feel the spirits when they walk by, or crowd around me, as they did Saturday night. The energy of an intelligent being is different from portal energy. Again, hard for me to describe, I am sorry.
Thanks for the explanation.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
When there are a lot of spirits crossing-over, as we had last year at a downtown residential, in a very old apartment building, it can be intense because I can feel their emotions as they shuffle past me, towards the light. Some are elated, some frightened- and some pray. Spirits pray, that was an eye opener. I once heard a woman cry out for her husband, before she would cross. Others hear the same things so we know we aren't going nuts, lol. But I still need the experienced people to set things up before I can tune-in.

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne