Interesting Dream and Ideas

Know what is interesting, the more I'm thinking... I remember this being in a black robe, he looked human, but he wasn't. He had "men" helping him. There was a death at the bottom of a staircase and the men came and took away the soul of the man who had died, or been murdered.I was there for it, oddly. It's not something that can usually be seen with our eyes. But either way, the "leader" had no emotion, was neither good nor evil, it was very interesting to see and feel the presence of this being because he looked human but wasn't. So to see a "human" without emotion was really interesting. But I asked one of the men, "who is he?" And he told me, "you know who he is. He is omnipresent". At the time, I had no idea what the word meant, so I researched it, and was surprised to find out it means "(of God) present everywhere at the same time". I'm wondering now if that was The Creator disguised, showing me a human appearance. And maybe those men were the 12 needed.
I don’t know, but I know this for certain. Nobody can see God’s true form without dropping dead.

Reactions: Galexy
Hmm interesting. Why is that?
It goes without saying the God is all powerful. You can’t simply stay alive if God just showed up right in front of you in his true, all powerful form.

Even Moses was instructed to avert his eyes when he met God, otherwise he’d drop dead. The physical body can’t take it. The soul on the other hand? Possibly. That’s what I believe.

Reactions: Galexy
It goes without saying the God is all powerful. You can’t simply stay alive if God just showed up right in front of you in his true, all powerful form.

Even Moses was instructed to avert his eyes when he met God, otherwise he’d drop dead. The physical body can’t take it. The soul on the other hand? Possibly. That’s what I believe.
Interesting!

Reactions: Lynne
This was a great discussion guys! I don’t know what to think of this being you two have seen. That dream is very deep. I’ll be waiting for the next one

Reactions: Galexy and Charleh