Interesting Dream and Ideas

View attachment 13256
This and you tend to just “know” things
Oohhh, okay, cool! Yeah I definitely have that gift and lately it's gotten stronger. I usually have a slight doubt like "maybe Im wrong, even if I feel I'm not..." but lately I just know without any doubt. Like I'm 100% positive instead of 98% haha.

Reactions: Charleh
Oohhh, okay, cool! Yeah I definitely have that gift and lately it's gotten stronger. I usually have a slight doubt like "maybe Im wrong, even if I feel I'm not..." but lately I just know without any doubt. Like I'm 100% positive instead of 98% haha.
That’s good. Keep working on it!

Reactions: Galexy
Kinda just standing face to face. Walked into the staircase and this thing was already walking upstairs.
Ooo wonderful. Do you remember anything about his fingers and if he was wearing any form of clothing?

Reactions: Benway
That’s good. Keep working on it!
Will do haha
I've also "made" some things happen, causing me to wonder if we have control over which dimension we enter... so fascinating

Ooo wonderful. Do you remember anything about his fingers and if he was wearing any form of clothing?
Floating just 6 inches above the ground. Almost like a tornado of eyeballs. But for some reason this picture looks just like what I saw. Maybe it was another form.

Will do haha
I've also "made" some things happen, causing me to wonder if we have control over which dimension we enter... so fascinating
Eh maybe. I don’t think I’ve ever left this universe before. But one time I almost astral projected

Floating just 6 inches above the ground. Almost like a tornado of eyeballs. But for some reason this picture looks just like what I saw. Maybe it was another form.
Yes! He floats indeed. I imagined him wearing a robe, a black robe, but I am not sure why. He doesn't feel the cold. I had an idea that he can make you see him as whatever he wants; a human in a robe if that's what would be most comforting. I imagine him as having a lot of fingers, more than 5, and kind of like roots.

Eh maybe. I don’t think I’ve ever left this universe before. But one time I almost astral projected

Oh really? Tell me about it. I have left Earth while asleep but I always come falling back down.

Kinda just standing face to face. Walked into the staircase and this thing was already walking upstairs.
Know what is interesting, the more I'm thinking... I remember this being in a black robe, he looked human, but he wasn't. He had "men" helping him. There was a death at the bottom of a staircase and the men came and took away the soul of the man who had died, or been murdered.I was there for it, oddly. It's not something that can usually be seen with our eyes. But either way, the "leader" had no emotion, was neither good nor evil, it was very interesting to see and feel the presence of this being because he looked human but wasn't. So to see a "human" without emotion was really interesting. But I asked one of the men, "who is he?" And he told me, "you know who he is. He is omnipresent". At the time, I had no idea what the word meant, so I researched it, and was surprised to find out it means "(of God) present everywhere at the same time". I'm wondering now if that was The Creator disguised, showing me a human appearance. And maybe those men were the 12 needed. Oh but the staircase, there was a staircase, they walked up the staircase with the soul. There's something significant about the staircase.

Reactions: Benway and Charleh