Inspiration of J.K.Rowling?

Astronomer

Reaction score
Early in J.K.Rowling's career she was a researcher for Amnesty International, so human rights are very important to her, the Fabian Society, being the fore runner to the UK Labour Party supported human rights and home rule for Ireland and India, very early on some were Marxist, however this was before the Soviet Union showed this didn't work!
What i write on this thread isn't supposed to hurt the UK Labour Party in any way, but to show my opinion on her inspiration in writing the Harry Potter Books, i also open up history in Victorian London in 1888.
In 2008 Rowling gave the Labour Party £1,000,000.
JK Rowling gives Labour £1m donation
J. K. Rowling - Literature

Real history is completely different to Harry Potter fiction, however i feel characters that are real have been woven in to her stories, so i will start with non-political figures, could Cassandra Vablatsky be Helena Blavatsky?

Cassandra Vablatsky
Helena Blavatsky - Wikipedia

Could Elphias Doge be Eliphas Levi?
Elphias Doge
Éliphas Lévi - Wikipedia

It would be very funny if Alastor "Mad Eye" Moody was fashioned on Aleister Crowley Ha Ha!
Alastor Moody
Aleister Crowley - Wikipedia

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I was in contact will Michael Ward when he found a Narnia Code In C.S.Lewis's books, about astrology, so finding codes in children's books isn't unusual:-

Perhaps i am getting ahead of myself, so i will go back to the beginning.....
My fascination with Harry Potter started about 10 years ago, after a giggle of how Lord Mandelson chose to promote his memoir, at the time the U.K. had just finished a long period of the Labour Government. Behind the scenes he used to spin webs inthe media, thus behind his back he was called "The Dark Lord" or "The Prince of Darkness", obviously i knew that the Fabian Society in origin had many mystical people involved, so the video is below that i thought so funny:-
As Lord Mandelson looks to be reading a fairy story, i will begin the same way.....it isn't a dark story and would lead to the independence of India!

As the leaves fell during the autumn of terror 1888, when Jack the Ripper lurked in the shadows, an 18 year old diminutive male arrived from India in London, he was very lonely and had come to study law.....his mother told him not to eat meat as he was vegetarian.
He was directed to one of few vegetarian restaurants, being in Farringdon Street, London, the mystical/political people he would meet there would change his whole life philosophy, his name was Gandhi!

If i said that the vegetarian Society is esoteric now, you would laugh, but when you go back to the 19th century, the society did attract mystics following Pythagoras who was Vegetarian.

I was in contact will Michael Ward when he found a Narnia Code In C.S.Lewis's books, about astrology, so finding codes in children's books isn't unusual:-
i almost listened to this last night because youtube thinks its something that might interest me. I usually listen to some sort of prophecy podcast last night i listened to the Genesys theory part 2 ofcorse fell asleep and dont remember a thing so i will re-listen some other time. Strange how they mention hidden code in these but in the book Enoch wrote nothing is hidden its all out in the open. The church decided not to use it but before the 20th century it was commonly read before the new translation was written, the bible also quotes the book of Enoch at different times. old and new testament.

Hi Armand, thank you for your comments, very interesting!
Please scroll down link below to "The Story of the Treasure Seekers", Rowling mentions E.Nesbit. "I think i identify with E. Nesbit more than any other writer".

Harry Potter influences and analogues - Wikipedia
We know that E.Nesbit co-founded the Fabian Society, wrote children's stories like the Railway Children, but was that all she was?
E. Nesbit - Wikipedia

E.Nesbit did put codes into books, in "The Story of the Amulet" she says that "Fitzroy Street" London was a very magical place, please read below:-
upload_2018-9-18_14-47-9.png

I'll post another page that tells of her membership of the Golden Dawn:-
upload_2018-9-18_14-51-46.png

E.Nesbit mentions Fitzroy Street again in her Book "Daphne in Fitzroy Street", link below:-
https://www.tor.com/2011/10/20/idealism-and-reality-daphne-in-fitzroy-street/
So what is the secret of Fitzroy Street?
The Isis-Urania Temple of the Order of the Golden Dawn was in Fitzroy Street, link below:-
Byzant Scriptorium - The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn
It wouldn't need much imagination to think that J.K.Rowling was inspired by "The Order of the Golden Dawn" in creating "The Order of the Phoenix" in fiction!
Order of the Phoenix