Indian Ocean UFO

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
UFO SIGHTINGS DAILY

UFO Seen Over Mountain On Island In Indian Ocean, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighing: December 22, 2018
Location of sighting: Island of Mauritius, Le More, Indian ocean.
Source: MUFON #103156

This person caught a UFO over the mountain on an island in the Indian Ocean last December, but just reported it today. The UFO looks rectangle shaped and seen from the side. It has a lot of right angles and I believe its headed into a cloaked doorway in the mountain. Most of the the UFO bases on earth are below the floor of the ocean and this mountain may be an ancient entrance that this alien pilot seems to remember. It looks to be about 100 meters long! Absolutely amazing UFO shape. 100% proof that an alien base sits under Mauritius island.
Scott C. Waring

Maybe. The problem with this type of UFO still shot is that these are so easy to generate digitally. You just need to come up with the shape, size and viewing aspect angle and blur the object over to match other edges in the original image. Voila - a convincing looking UFO. These types of images were much more plausible and convincing in the old days before Photoshop and digital.

Maybe. The problem with this type of UFO still shot is that these are so easy to generate digitally. You just need to come up with the shape, size and viewing aspect angle and blur the object over to match other edges in the original image. Voila - a convincing looking UFO. These types of images were much more plausible and convincing in the old days before Photoshop and digital.
I just post 'em as I find them and let you guys tell me yea or nay. :) Member Duke has a keen eye for it like you. I enjoy all the input. I've seen a UFO, so I believe something is out there, but I have no clue what it was.

Reactions: Lynne and DavidLM
I just post 'em as I find them and let you guys tell me yea or nay. :) Member Duke has a keen eye for it like you. I enjoy all the input. I've seen a UFO, so I believe something is out there, but I have no clue what it was.

I've not seen a UFO, but I am still convinced that some of these observations are somebody else's hardware. The empirical evidence is overwhelming. Also, my wife had an impressive UFO sighting.

Some people have observed strange apparently structured material objects in the atmosphere that give the strong impression of being vehicles.

The best cases stand on their own merits as evidence that on some rare occasions what seem to be alien vehicles appear to humans, sometimes producing physical effects including radar returns, radio interference, ground traces and leaving images preserved on photographic film or electronic media. In my opinion the extraterrestrial hypothesis remains the most plausible explanation for these types of cases.

There are various objections that this phenomenon is very reminiscent of psychic projections, apparitions, manifestations of the collective unconscious, tricksters coming from another level of reality or the future, etc. etc. I usually obstinately insist that the best cases still exhibit very good evidence that there is sometimes the actual intrusion of "somebody else's" nuts and bolts physical hardware into our planet space and airspace.

The overall phenomenon is complicated. It is composed of several different types of phenomena that interact in various ways. Both the modern "zeitgeist" and real physical alien vehicle encounters apparently stimulate subconsciously generated fantasies like many alien abduction accounts from hypnotic regression, and subconsciously generated fantastic or apparently ridiculous "occupant" encounters (like the Betty and Barney Hill and the Pascagoula Hickson/Parker abduction cases). The phenomenon is probably composed of many different components or levels, of disparate fundamental natures. It's the complex interaction of humans, their psychological and parapsychological nature, and the physical universe including actual very advanced ETs from other planetary systems. The answer to the question of which potential explanation is the real nature of the entire UFO phenomenon, is probably "all of the above".

Reactions: Duke
"all of the above".
I tend to agree with you on that. I also believe the final answer is way beyond what we can currently wrap our minds around. John Keel's work comes to mind. There may be a bigger element to it than we can comprehend in this moment.

Reactions: DavidLM and Lynne

In many cases, I'd prefer a well written, detailed description/account of an alleged sighting to a fuzzy, distorted image of a nondescript "something."

In this photo, I can't make heads or tails out of what we're looking at. My first thought was it looked like a set of box springs, but I can't figure out why an alien pilot would want to fly them to an under-island base through a cloaked mountain doorway.

Last edited:
I have no idea on the pics. I do believe people are seeing UFOs.