Incubus, Succubus....Demons or imagined?

Oh, yeah, there is HER...Lilith. Wasn't aware she had a little helper.

Run of the mill Demons can be cleansed out of households , however , there are those who will laugh at any attempt to remove them , they are too powerful ! I have met a Succubus and assure you that this is not someone you would wish to meet , unless you have ulterior motives ! This particular Succubus is also a "Shape Shifter" who will "Shift Appearance " before your very eyes , probing your mind trying to come up with the ideal appearance , one that you find desirable and then the seduction dance begins . When this one lays down beside you on the bed , you will feel the bed move as this one moves towards you ( unless of course you have a sleep number bed set on a high setting ) Would you succumb or would you run for the hills ?
i thought that was called a wife..........

Perhaps I missed something here, but all these demons are male? OK, so are there female demons???? Do they just stay at home and stoke the firepits for the guys? Or does the succubus just morph into an incubus?
Hecate is no demon!!

Reactions: Debi
Hecate is no demon!!
Good catch, Indigo. Just for clarification, Hecate in Wiccan tradition is also seen as a "face of the Goddess." I'm assuming that, once again, anything/one connected to witches is often classified as demonic on Christian lists.

Reactions: Indigo
Hecate is no demon!!

Three heads ....dog , snake , horse ! Watches over the crossroads ! To some that represents the underworld ,add in Witchcraft and this is why Hecate makes the list , right or wrong !

Reactions: Indigo and Debi
Three heads ....dog , snake , horse ! Watches over the crossroads ! To some that represents the underworld ,add in Witchcraft and this is why Hecate makes the list , right or wrong !
I understand the reasoning for it. The Goddess of my tradition has three faces but they are maid, mother, and crone, the cycle of woman.

I will also be sure to add here that other traditions vary widely in their interpretation of the Goddess. I see Her as only one who represents the cycle of us all.

Reactions: Indigo