IF they are...

Let's look at this logically.

If we are visited by alien lifeforms, chances are they will have come for our resources on a planetary scale. That, generally, is not too good for us humans. There are three main thoughts on this scenario:

1. We fight them and win. Highly likely, with their advanced technology, this isn't going to happen realistically. Chances are, all we will do is scorch the earth with nukes in an attempt to take them out, and screw things up for ourselves in the long run.

2. We will be exterminated. This may happen directly (i.e. an all-out strike) or indirectly (i.e. by taking our atmosphere or poisoning it by some means).

3. We are captured and put to work harvesting our own planet for them. We, in effect, become their slaves.
4. Release Covid on them. Or, did they release Covid on us?

I think if there is terrible news the govt wouldn’t tell us, so how dependable will the disclosure be. I think the only reason they’re telling us at all is that they just can’t keep the recorded sightings down. The power of the Internet is moving too fast. I suspect they will admit we are being visited but that’s it. People already suspect this and accept it since for the most part we haven’t been effected. I think life will continue in the status quo. I will continue to be suspicious of their true nature. In the end (some may scoff), I believe in God who is in control. I will go forward in faith.

Reactions: Paulm and ozentity