IF they are...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
WITH ALL THE NEWS OF THE IMPENDING UFO REPORT, LET'S DO A "WHAT IF"...
WHAT IF THERE IS CONFIRMATION THAT THERE IS SOMETHING VISITING US.
WHAT IF THEY DON'T KNOW THE ORIGINS OF "IT"?
WHAT IF THEY DO AND IT'S BEYOND WHAT WE CAN COMPLETELY COMPREHEND?
WHAT IF IT ISN'T THAT FRIENDLY?
HOW WILL THIS AFFECT YOU?
(REMEMBER, THIS IS NOT A DEBATE ON WHAT THE GOVERNMENT WILL OR WILL NOT REVEAL..SIMPLY A WHAT IF..)

well, that dousnt sound to promising.........think ill just go on as usual and not think about it until its time to think about it

well, that dousnt sound to promising.........think ill just go on as usual and not think about it until its time to think about it
LOL I'm asking this because it might be why they aren't telling us. Wanted to see how you guys might react. I figure WE'RE the ones most likely to believe! And if it is overwhelming to us, how would that affect those who don't really know about UFO's?

LOL I'm asking this because it might be why they aren't telling us. Wanted to see how you guys might react. I figure WE'RE the ones most likely to believe! And if it is overwhelming to us, how would that affect those who don't really know about UFO's?
figure there is nothing i can really do until whatever happens, so until "TSHTF", (Hey look another one for the acronym thread...) i will continue to do what i do normally, and when or if the time comes to go dark, then i'll put down the brushes and fall back on a previous skillset

If there was absolute proof that we are being visited, my first thought would be, "I Knew It! Then my next thought would be WHY are they telling us now? Followed by, a sincere hope that they are not hostile and don't have a horrible, scary agenda in store for mankind.

Let's look at this logically.

If we are visited by alien lifeforms, chances are they will have come for our resources on a planetary scale. That, generally, is not too good for us humans. There are three main thoughts on this scenario:

1. We fight them and win. Highly likely, with their advanced technology, this isn't going to happen realistically. Chances are, all we will do is scorch the earth with nukes in an attempt to take them out, and screw things up for ourselves in the long run.

2. We will be exterminated. This may happen directly (i.e. an all-out strike) or indirectly (i.e. by taking our atmosphere or poisoning it by some means).

3. We are captured and put to work harvesting our own planet for them. We, in effect, become their slaves.

As stated, fighting directly will be pointless. Chances are that any combat with the aliens would have to be on a one-to-one ground basis and very much conducted by underground resistance movements conducting guerrilla warfare as, generally, the military would be targeted from the outstart if the aliens had any brains - which they probably have.

I for one would not just stand by and hand over our planet to them without a fight and as Paulm has stated, I will fall on previous skillsets, join other like-minded people, go dark and cause as much trouble for them as we possibly could, until they leave or we die trying.

But that's just me.........

I'm looking at this whole thing as they haven't "hurt" us yet...or at least we think not. My biggest impact might be how I view certain things in the world. If they are inter dimensional, this might change a lot about how we view paranormal things overall.

We couldn't live in peace with aliens, we can't even do that with our fellow humans. It would be pointless fighting them, so I'll just curl into a fetal position and cry probably, covering my behind, lol. If they are some governing body for the universe I think they may be on a culling mission.

I'm looking at this whole thing as they haven't "hurt" us yet...

Here's a thought to ponder on that I read on the web a little time ago.

What IF (again, a very big 'if') global warming was also being used to disguise a form of terraforming by an alien race to wipe humanity out.

As silly as it may sound (I mean, humans don't actually need any help from an alien race to screw our planet over....), if I was an alien intellect, I could use a process like global warming, and 'help it along', to get what it wanted - no humans (or to seriously reduce the human population on Earth) and have a return of an abundance of natural resources for the taking........

Last edited:
I'm looking at this whole thing as they haven't "hurt" us yet...or at least we think not. My biggest impact might be how I view certain things in the world. If they are inter dimensional, this might change a lot about how we view paranormal things overall.
I might have forgotten to post last night after reading the thread title. But, that was my first thought too. Then I thought, how do I know they haven’t hurt use yet? Putting things under your skin, into your anus, or into your womb against your wishes doesn’t sound like fun.

Like you Debi, and probably others here, I thought about how different I would feel with the knowledge. I suspect a combination or fear, anxiety, wonder, and awe.

Reactions: Paulm and ozentity