I think Art Bell might be wanting to communicate through my audio-psychic instrumentation.

You should listen to the second half of the show; I talked about Heather Wade and art bell.

I just tuned in to a few minutes of the second half... I heard a brief mention of Heather being out at Art's... I suppose I ought to give this a listen... I do not know much at all about Art and what was going on with his personal life..I have never assumed anything about it, other than being a bit confused about why he gave up on the last incarnation of his program..

I had not been thinking about Art over the past many months, so when his name began appearing in my audio-psychic sessions, it did get my attention. I will keep many things private, but I will mention that a number of the comments I documented along these lines were almost like personal confessions, and if so, and these literally are expressions from the spirit of Art, I don't take it lightly, and I do intend to show my respect in this.

I am going to add a follow-up comment on this thread pertaining to some serious awakening I've had about myself last eve. .. Michaeldecon, I will check out what you've offered here, though I probably will not be getting into commenting on it much publicly, other than a very general mention afterward... Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

UPDATE: Yesterday ( Christmas day ) was a very busy day for me internally.. Late last night I had a very strong awakening to where I really felt like I was seeing myself with a new level of clarity and could see some driving patterns that I have been carrying throughout my life.. things I've been chipping away at yet have been controlling me even up until yesterday... So without saying much else about it, I am grateful for the Christmas day gift of seeing myself like never before, and knowing what changes in perception I will be living by now. I will show everyone what I mean going forward!

I just tuned in to a few minutes of the second half... I heard a brief mention of Heather being out at Art's... I suppose I ought to give this a listen... I do not know much at all about Art and what was going on with his personal life..I have never assumed anything about it, other than being a bit confused about why he gave up on the last incarnation of his program..

I had not been thinking about Art over the past many months, so when his name began appearing in my audio-psychic sessions, it did get my attention. I will keep many things private, but I will mention that a number of the comments I documented along these lines were almost like personal confessions, and if so, and these literally are expressions from the spirit of Art, I don't take it lightly, and I do intend to show my respect in this.

I am going to add a follow-up comment on this thread pertaining to some serious awakening I've had about myself last eve. .. Michaeldecon, I will check out what you've offered here, though I probably will not be getting into commenting on it much publicly, other than a very general mention afterward... Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

I'd say that's pretty unusual if what you're relaying is in fact true. I look forward to your commentary do not be shy post often. You do not need to comment on what you heard on the show, the simple fact that you listened and took in the information seeded. Enjoy.

Reactions: Debi
i am listening now at what times stamp does it start talking about Heather and Art?

Hello everyone, I just recorded an eight minute audio presentation discussing the early stage of this particular endeavor to see if it is possible that the spirit of Art Bell might be trying to communicate through my instrumental setup. In this sound file. I present one of the very first potential audio-psychic messages that seemed to confirm that Art may be available, as well as possibly an additional comment.

This was just one pinpoint of the preliminary steps I have taken in this pursuit. When I began using Art's own voice from a 1998 recording I have, things seemed to really expand. I will be presenting some of that here within a week or two. Here is a link to this audio presentation:

http://audiomedium.com/files/regarding Art Bell.mp3

Last edited:
Reactions: Armand
Hello everyone, I just recorded an eight minute audio presentation discussing the early stage of this particular endeavor to see if it is possible that the spirit of Art Bell might be trying to communicate through my instrumental setup. In this sound file. I present one of the very first potential audio-psychic messages that seemed to confirm that Art may be available, as well as possibly an additional comment.

This was just one pinpoint of the preliminary steps I have taken in this pursuit. When I began using Art's own voice from a 1998 recording I have, things seemed to really expand. I will be presenting some of that here within a week or two. Here is a link to this audio presentation:

http://audiomedium.com/files/regarding Art Bell.mp3
Sometimes when spirits sense your feelings about something they tend to play tricks. I dont doubt you heard his name Brian, I do hope you get through but as you probably already know when malevolent forces are at work other spirits hide in fear. Plz dont take this as an insult, I know you are working hard on this.

Sometimes when spirits sense your feelings about something they tend to play tricks. I dont doubt you heard his name Brian, I do hope you get through but as you probably already know when malevolent forces are at work other spirits hide in fear. Plz dont take this as an insult, I know you are working hard on this.

Armand, I want to thank you for offering your comments and concern. I don't take any of this lightly.. well, that's not true. I take a lot of it lightly, though I never lose sight of the fact that these concentrated energies surely could have elements of less than stellar goodness at play. I have been in training for years to be on my guard for such pitfalls, by dealing with incarnate spirit expression in the form of humanity, and it has been valuable training that I apply in my audio-psychic exploration.

Talk about deception, greed, jealousy, envy, dishonesty, rejection of others driven by selfishness, malevolent intent, etc. etc. Yet, if one would shut out fellow humans ( I'm raising my hand ) one would miss out on the best that spirit has to offer. Trust me when I tell you, even though I am not a master at discernment just yet, it is one of my main driving operational concerns, and I am aware of my own streams of such negative traits.

I have made mega-progress in evolving into something much better than I was earlier in my own current lifetime, this is a process that takes awhile... So, I do very much appreciate your comment, and especially for your willingness to express yourself openly here! Thank you..

Reactions: Armand
UPDATE: I started last night going through the audio from the six or seven recorded sessions that I aimed at reaching out to Art, I do think there are a few notable ' messages ' in them. To remind everyone, I am NOT claiming that these are indeed messages from Art, though I am not assuming that it is not possible at this point. I will be sharing some of these if they seem clear enough.

I will keep going through the audio recordings and decide whether or not they seem worth sharing. I have just barely started on this particular adventure, and I have some factors to finesse yet. I have aimed at setting up two appointed times per week. Wed 9 pm and Thurs 9 pm. I put this sign up to make it official. I am playing two of Art's signature songs at the beginning of these sessions aimed at getting his attention if possible.

Attachments

• P1010067.JPG
    P1010067.JPG
    607.7 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
why be so affraid? there is more beyond your 'death'...
Dying is easy, living is the hard part. I think you misunderstood his point. Out of respect for the topic of this thread lets not get off track, Art Bell was the cornerstone of paranormal radio he past away on April 13th 2018 on a Friday, many of us believe that if there is a way to contact him he will have a lot to say although the same could be said about Harry Houdini who was also interested in contacting spirits after he heard his mother calling him to an opening in the ice after being locked in a safe under the Detroit river. Many attempts were made but none ever proven to be genuine.

Reactions: Debi