I think Art Bell might be wanting to communicate through my audio-psychic instrumentation.

Brian Jones

Brian A. Jones - audio-psychic medium
Reaction score
Website
www.audiomedium.com
NOTICE:
Starting on page 4. of this thread, my serious audio-psychic sessions work beginning in January of 2019 are now being posted ~!~

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am trying to post from my phone.. This is a little tough.. I will just share what has occurred briefly.. The day before yesterday I began hearing the first and last name Art Bell mentioned on my audio recording..

I thought about this overnight, and decided last evening to conduct a session asking if Art was wanting to come through.. I heard a number of references that cause me to think this is what I am being told..

I will elaborate soon once I am back at my home desktop pc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Armand
Hi Brian. He has (allegedly) made contact rigth after he passed with Huff paranormal.

I kind of rushed this one just now... I've been pushing myself all day on many things.. a bit too much caffeine as well..I have laid down a couple of points of what I am going to do about this possibility in this attached audio file..

I won't be rushing myself going forward.. IF Art really is wanting to be heard through my efforts, I will do my very best work to assist ~!~

Attachments

• AB-1.mp3
    5.9 MB · Views: 200
Last edited:
Well, if Art does want to speak, I'm sure there are several things he'd like to chat about

I just spent three hours producing the carrier track using bits and pieces of Art's voice from a very brief chat I had with him in 1998.. I just this second recorded this in a session... going right now to play it back and see if anything comes through... It's 1:13 am here right now... West of the Rockies .. Art's favorite time to talk... I am goofing around a little here, but I am dead serious!

I am getting dizzy.. I am not claiming this to be anything conclusive.. I found this in the first ten seconds of the recording.. I am too tired to do justice to this at the moment.. I just wanted to share this before I quit.. I am calling it a day on this mania... I will listen to the rest of the session when I lay down... What I've done today/tonight was bootcamp level work... I am uploading a short fiile here with a potential short message played at original and two slower speeds.. I am NOT claiming that this is a message from Art.. I don't know... I hope it turns out after all these years something stunning happens.. who knows? I will be doing much more serious work on this tomorrow after I get some rest..

Attachments

• sample 1.mp3
    1.1 MB · Views: 195
I held off on presenting this particular all-important aspect late last night. In fact I will hold off on even explaining what I mean by this expansion for the moment..The previous audio sample I've posted here has a clear message for me (especially when I interpret both sides of the message)..whether it is from the spirit of Art Bell or not, I don't know, I just started this effort of attempting to connect with him yesterday, so I have not even scratched the surface of what I am going to do in this.

What I am going to post here now is that very audio sample's repeated excerpt, presenting it in a dual direction (DD), because like 95%-plus of the audio-psychic samples that I document which I consider intended messages, to me they offer much more complete pseudo-verbal information/commentary in both directions simultaneously. I am going to be releasing the very first episode of my new podcast on this New Year's Day, and I will explain a whole lot of my overall assessment of twenty-one plus years of working at this, and what I have observed all around. Mainly how other people act in this extremely challenging endeavor!

Here now is the dual direction message ~!~

Attachments

• S1-DD.mp3
    336.6 KB · Views: 166
Hello and Merry Christmas to everyone! Over the past few days this particular phenomenon of what is either the spirit of Art Bell or an imposter posing as such has been like nothing I have encountered in all the years I have been working in this effort. I have been documenting numerous messages in this focal point that appears to be quite compelling, upon multiple times of my asking if this is Art, which have been very directly affirmed by comment ( I didn't say confirmed ) yet the directly related and immediate responses, are like none I've encountered before!

I am taking this quite seriously, and I am in the process of developing ways of showing much respect to this... I will be sharing how this unfolds in some detail on my podcast shortly.. If people decide to think this is some manipulation on my part to promote myself, that's their business. As I've mentioned, there are too many people already covering that for those who gravitate to such offerings. I have no interest in doing so. I will not rush this process, and when I do present something, no matter which way this plays out, it will be apparent to people who apply honest and thoughtful discernment that I am showing respect to this process and phenomena.

I also realize, and have since 1998, that when it comes to very complex and misunderstood stimuli, people perceive things extremely individually, this is why I always present things respecting this basic fact that many people do not, giving skeptics knee-jerk fuel to shoot down anything without any degree of open-minded contemplation or decent consideration.

So for the millionth time, what ' I hear ' of this attached file's excerpt is:

' it is Brian '

Which in my mind strongly suggests that this is a direct response correctly answering the question I asked... whether or not this is the spirit of Art Bell is NOT something I am claiming or even addressing here. I will admit right here, and right now, I would like it to be for many important reasons, and I intend to present and explain what I mean if over time these first potential possibilities hold up. BTW, Art was very integral to how I got into this extremely challenging endeavor since day one back in 1997.

Attachments

• AB-2-F.mp3
    676.9 KB · Views: 191
Hello and Merry Christmas to everyone! Over the past few days this particular phenomenon of what is either the spirit of Art Bell or an imposter posing as such has been like nothing I have encountered in all the years I have been working in this effort. I have been documenting numerous messages in this focal point that appears to be quite compelling, upon multiple times of my asking if this is Art, which have been very directly affirmed by comment ( I didn't say confirmed ) yet the directly related and immediate responses, are like none I've encountered before!

I am taking this quite seriously, and I am in the process of developing ways of showing much respect to this... I will be sharing how this unfolds in some detail on my podcast shortly.. If people decide to think this is some manipulation on my part to promote myself, that's their business. As I've mentioned, there are too many people already covering that for those who gravitate to such offerings. I have no interest in doing so. I will not rush this process, and when I do present something, no matter which way this plays out, it will be apparent to people who apply honest and thoughtful discernment that I am showing respect to this process and phenomena.

I also realize, and have since 1998, that when it comes to very complex and misunderstood stimuli, people perceive things extremely individually, this is why I always present things respecting this basic fact that many people do not, giving skeptics knee-jerk fuel to shoot down anything without any degree of open-minded contemplation or decent consideration.

So for the millionth time, what ' I hear ' of this attached file's excerpt is:

' it is Brian '

Which in my mind strongly suggests that this is a direct response correctly answering the question I asked... whether or not this is the spirit of Art Bell is NOT something I am claiming or even addressing here. I will admit right here, and right now, I would like it to be for many important reasons, and I intend to present and explain what I mean if over time these first potential possibilities hold up. BTW, Art was very integral to how I got into this extremely challenging endeavor since day one back in 1997.
I do think Art would want to communicate with us mainly because of some of the things Heather had on her show under his giving the show to her I think that he is totally against what she has done especially when she did the show about suicide. I didn't listen to the show but I heard about it and I immediately thought Art would not stand for it and he would want to send some sort of message to his audience. Good luck with this I will be looking forward to anything you have to share on this.