I recently visited the Palmer House and this is what I found out.

paranormalguy

Reaction score
Several people were awakened to the sound of a woman screaming. One guest thought it was coming from room 11 where his friend was staying and thought he was screaming in pain and calling out to his girlfriend for help; he really thought his friend was dying. He got up to go to his aide, but when he got to his door it was all quite in there. He could still hear screaming and was running around to try and locate where it was coming from but could not find the source. The screaming was actually coming from one of the guest in the hotel, on the floor below his but on the same level as room 11. I talked to her and she said that she felt like someone was on top of her holding her down and trying to choke her. She admitted that earlier that night she was calling them out and saying that she doesn’t believe that they exist and that nothing is here and if you are why don’t you show yourself…are you scared. Well needless to say they did show themselves to her that night in a way she was not expecting or wanted. Saturday she did not participate too much in the ghost hunt and went to bed early, she had, had her fill of ghost; and I am happy to report that nothing happened to her Saturday night.

I written more at my website if you're interested in it some more. The Palmer House – The Scenic Life

Several people were awakened to the sound of a woman screaming. One guest thought it was coming from room 11 where his friend was staying and thought he was screaming in pain and calling out to his girlfriend for help; he really thought his friend was dying. He got up to go to his aide, but when he got to his door it was all quite in there. He could still hear screaming and was running around to try and locate where it was coming from but could not find the source. The screaming was actually coming from one of the guest in the hotel, on the floor below his but on the same level as room 11. I talked to her and she said that she felt like someone was on top of her holding her down and trying to choke her. She admitted that earlier that night she was calling them out and saying that she doesn’t believe that they exist and that nothing is here and if you are why don’t you show yourself…are you scared. Well needless to say they did show themselves to her that night in a way she was not expecting or wanted. Saturday she did not participate too much in the ghost hunt and went to bed early, she had, had her fill of ghost; and I am happy to report that nothing happened to her Saturday night.

I written more at my website if you're interested in it some more. The Palmer House – The Scenic Life
Thanks for the post, para guy! And welcome to the forum. Just briefly looked at your site. Nicely done. Hope you'll come by and report on your findings out there. If you have any questions on the forum, just tag me.

Welcome to the ParaNormalForum, paranormalguy. Your post is good reading. Thanks.

Reactions: Debi
Welcome Paranormalguy. Nice report. Join us on the live chat thread most nights at 10 pm. 9 pm on Tuesdays. we would love to hear more of your stories.