How would you react if you witnessed a paranormal phenomenon that contravenes the laws of Science ?

we believe because we've experienced things that can't be explained by any tangible, logical means. welcome to the forum, Xavier.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
I have the certainty of not being able to love any other woman in the same way that I love her.
Because on Earth this reencounter is forbidden
Well, sometimes you have to take a risk and pick the forbidden fruit on Earth,I doubt God would banish you to Hell for loving someone,thats if both parties are agreed on this of course.

Last edited:
Sorry. I really believe in ghosts. This post only pretended to parody a skeptical scientist. I hope you have a sense of humor and forgive me. Xavier
What? You made this up ? Am I understanding you right.

the parameters of your question define paranormal. How I would react would depend on the shock level in the event and if I felt threatened. I do believe there are things that happen that we can not explain. Most here have had expierences and take expierences seriously.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paintman
I trust not to have bothered you. I just wanted to make you smile by parodying a skeptical scientist. I, on the other hand, am a believer like you. I'll tell you my story, which is not funny and does not fit with the strict parameters of logic. It is because of it that I am a believer.

Are you stating that the original post you made which opened this thread was fake?

Reactions: Lynne
In my opinion, fiction writing should be labled as such or be posted in a the proper fourm sub category . We do not discredit peoples experiences here and are quick to express to people that we are a safe place to tell your stories no matter how unbeleaviable it may seem.
Please respect the good intentions of this forum and lable fiction accordingly....please.

In my opinion, fiction writing should be labled as such or be posted in a the proper fourm sub category . We do not discredit peoples experiences here and are quick to express to people that we are a safe place to tell your stories no matter how unbeleaviable it may seem.
Please respect the good intentions of this forum and lable fiction accordingly....please.
Since this is fiction, I shall be moving it to a more appropriate setting. My apologies for it being in the wrong forum section, Aces.

And please, people, if you are writing fiction, it should be stated so at the beginning of your story. This is a safe place for posting experiences and we don't wish to belittle anyone's experience here. I try to read all posts in within 24 hours....didn't quite make it on this one.

Reactions: Aces
Oh Debi, it wasnt my intention to make feel that you needed to apologize. <3 Love&Light

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Oh Debi, it wasnt my intention to make feel that you needed to apologize. <3 Love&Light
I know that, Aces, but it's still my forum and I feel obligated to keep it orderly. :) I am sure our new member did not mean to offend with his story and a mod did not realize it was fiction and moved it to the experiences location. Misunderestandings all aournd, I fear.

Reactions: Aces