How prepped are you?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Costco is selling a $6,000 doomsday meal kit

AS YOU CAN SEE ABOVE, COSTCO IS NOW SELLING A $6,000 MEAL PREP SET THAT WILL FEED A FAMILY OF 4 FOR A YEAR.

HOW PREPPED ARE YOU? HOW LONG CAN YOU SURVIVE WITH WHAT YOU HAVE RIGHT NOW IF AN EMERGENCY TOOK PLACE? DO YOU FEEL IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO DO SO OR ARE YOU ONE WILLING TO TAKE YOUR CHANCES?

THERE ARE PROS AND CONS IN BEING PREPPED. ONE BIG CON IS IF YOU HAVE IT, SOMEONE ELSE WILL WANT IT AND POSSIBLY TAKE IT FROM YOU BY FORCE. IS IT WORTH IT IF THE WORLD FALLS APART? WHAT SAY YOU?

1520689864647.jpg

Reactions: NobleHouse
Not at all my plan is to get to Jads house. I have a gun and a crank radio :D

However this quick prep kit sounds interesting. What are they charging ?

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Wow, 6000.00 dollars, may be cheaper to stock regular canned foods and canned meats.....and vitamin c.
It is actually not cheaper. Regular canned goods are only good for 12 -to 24 months, depending on the product. These cans are good for about 25 YEARS.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Costco is selling a $6,000 doomsday meal kit

AS YOU CAN SEE ABOVE, COSTCO IS NOW SELLING A $6,000 MEAL PREP SET THAT WILL FEED A FAMILY OF 4 FOR A YEAR.

HOW PREPPED ARE YOU? HOW LONG CAN YOU SURVIVE WITH WHAT YOU HAVE RIGHT NOW IF AN EMERGENCY TOOK PLACE? DO YOU FEEL IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO DO SO OR ARE YOU ONE WILLING TO TAKE YOUR CHANCES?

THERE ARE PROS AND CONS IN BEING PREPPED. ONE BIG CON IS IF YOU HAVE IT, SOMEONE ELSE WILL WANT IT AND POSSIBLY TAKE IT FROM YOU BY FORCE. IS IT WORTH IT IF THE WORLD FALLS APART? WHAT SAY YOU?

1520689864647.jpg

It is always good to be prepared! There are also cheaper ways-the ones listed here are the Premium. Normal are just as good, and a whole lot less expensive. The advantage to this type of food is that they are good for up to 25 years. Can't get that in normal canned goods.

BUT, even more critical is a good supply of water....

It is always good to be prepared! There are also cheaper ways-the ones listed here are the Premium. Normal are just as good, and a whole lot less expensive. The advantage to this type of food is that they are good for up to 25 years. Can't get that in normal canned goods.

BUT, even more critical is a good supply of water....
I have a Berkey with the black filters and I use it all the time, as I have well water here. And I also have access to a lake should the need arise. I highly recommend the Berkey to anyone. Exellent piece of equipment!

I have a Berkey with the black filters and I use it all the time, as I have well water here. And I also have access to a lake should the need arise. I highly recommend the Berkey to anyone. Exellent piece of equipment!

I use a similar product, but the Berkey black filters too. I have it for emergencies only. I use a whole house filter system for my well water, and then put the water for drinking into a PUR system, to further filter it. That's what we drink. It may be overkill, but I am cautious....:D:cool:

Man, either my well filter system is the pits, or I'm too picky. Then again nobody around here drinks it. Most people either have delivery or fill up water jugs at the grocery store. That water is so pure I guarantee it adds years to your life.:)
Semi prepped. But I can't imagine buying that mountain of prepared food. How would I talk to my imaginary TV audience when I cook?

Reactions: NobleHouse and Debi
Wow, 6000.00 dollars, may be cheaper to stock regular canned foods and canned meats.....and vitamin c.
Oh I see they mentioned the cost , need to put my readers on.

Reactions: Paintman
We have a well but would need electricity to run it. We all need solar powered generators