How many...

Kombucha is a live bacteria colony and has flat out killed or crippled people! I feel okay in giving that a miss. Brocoli is just vile. It is healthy but I still hate it so much that I have mis-spelled it out of sheer spite, even though it was Count Duckula's favourite food.
There's nothing else on the list I wouldn't eat. I wouldn't eat octopus because they are vastly intelligent and have feelings and I will have nothing to do with cauliflower because it looks likes the hulk's brain and brain stem and taste like farts.
I forgot tinned baked beans out of sheer horror, because they are far below all of these things and I had to remind myself that the world was so terrible that such monstrous aberrations of sense, reason, taste and logic can exist.

Last edited:
Kombucha is a live bacteria colony and has flat out killed or crippled people! I feel okay in giving that a miss. Brocoli is just vile. It is healthy but I still hate it so much that I have mis-spelled it out of sheer spite, even though it was Count Duckula's favourite food.
There's nothing else on the list I wouldn't eat. I wouldn't eat octopus because they are vastly intelligent and have feelings and I will have nothing to do with cauliflower because it looks likes the hulk's brain and brain stem and taste like farts.
I forgot tinned baked beans out of sheer horror, because they are far below all of these things and I had to remind myself that the world was so terrible that such monstrous aberrations of sense, reason, taste and logic can exist.
I simply love reading your descriptions of things. :p Ben, you make me smile!

Reactions: Paintman and Benway
3...kombucha, oysters and blue cheese (the last one just sounds scary. I could change my mind provided there are no ingredients in it I would try to avoid).

Reactions: Debi
I sense I'm gonna be named pickiest eater here. Sigh.....

Reactions: TonyM
37135669_252487975382797_2498173251046342656_n.jpg
Raw fish is the only one on the list I don’t like.

4 don't know what Kampucha is. No meat no fish only vegetables and fungus and eggs if we are starving