How many...

I can eat liverwurzt but plain liver - unless drowning in onions AND wine - is off my plate too Duke.

But what did a little sweet potato ever do to you???

Made me sick as the proverbial dog, for years I thought my aunt had tried to poison me. Even forty-plus years later, I cannot stomach the idea of eating a sweet potato.

Can't beat Debi... only 6 I refuse to eat, with Tomatoes and Eggplant the top 2.

Yeah...not touching any of THIS either! How about you guys? Yes or no?

39441767_2217352481657205_8900892934354763776_n.jpg

I get zero points.

I can eat liverwurzt but plain liver - unless drowning in onions AND wine - is off my plate too Duke.

But what did a little sweet potato ever do to you???
I can eat chicken liver but Cavs liver is too pungent for my mind to handle. I can eat eggplant although I have called it the liver of vegetables.

Okra is too slimy for me. And while most things in this world are better fried, tomatoes are not one of them.
Here is my squash story. I was a little kid the first time I tried it and I did not like it. So at dinner I surreptitiously slipped the squash into my napkin, and with a slick James Bond move, hide it in the heat register in the floor.:cool:
Naturally I promptly forgot about it because Laverne and Shirley were on TV. And never backtracked to throw it in the garbage. It took about a week to stink to high hell. Busted.:(

Reactions: 7Critter