How many....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
HOW MANY PLACES HAVE YOU LIVED? WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE?

th

I have moved two times. From my parents home to my home now. I’ve lived in the same area my entire life. Very boring , sorry.

ive lived in Ga. Sc. Va. In. Ca. Mo. and a few other places short term.....favorite place would be the Georgia coast....no other place like it, and it always calls me back. second favorite place would be Missouri, don't know why, just liked it there...lol

Reactions: 7Critter
Let me ask you a theological question. Mom's boyfriend's neighbor wants to go to church with us.
The dude is Abe Simpson.:(

I was born in the mountains of WV, spent my childhood in the flats of OH, and now reside in the rolling hills of VA. I like them all for it's the people that make a place special. I am happy where I currently reside. To the east is the ocean, to the west are mountains.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I've moved 14 times and lived in two states - CA and FL - and three countries - USA, Nova Scotia, and Japan.

For weather, San Diego is the best. For culture, Japan was the best.

Too difficult to select one overall best locality. However where ever loved ones are has always been the best.

I've moved 14 times and lived in two states - CA and FL - and three countries - USA, Nova Scotia, and Japan.

For weather, San Diego is the best. For culture, Japan was the best.

Too difficult to select one overall best locality. However where ever loved ones are has always been the best.
Gee, you’ve been everywhere! So what country were you brought up in? USA?