How many....

Gee, you’ve been everywhere! So what country were you brought up in? USA?

Yes Charleh - the USA. Between the two overseas tours, they totaled five years.

Tomorrow is my 15 year anniversary of moving to Florida from California. That was a fast 15 years.

Reactions: Charleh
I mainly live in the house I've lived in my whole life here in Johannesburg, but my gran had a place in KwaZulu-Natal on the south coast which we used as a holiday home, and then she sold that and got a house in Parys in the Free State which we spent most weekends at until she sold it and moved in with us.

Reactions: Lynne
I mainly live in the house I've lived in my whole life here in Johannesburg, but my gran had a place in KwaZulu-Natal on the south coast which we used as a holiday home, and then she sold that and got a house in Parys in the Free State which we spent most weekends at until she sold it and moved in with us.
Vibe!!! Where have you been. We’ve missed you , we we’re worried. There’s been unrest in your country. Hope all is well?

Reactions: 7Critter
Vibe!!! Where have you been. We’ve missed you , we we’re worried. There’s been unrest in your country. Hope all is well?
Thanks, missed the forum as well :), just been really busy with work and helping out with my gran. What unrest did you hear about? (there's always unrest so just need specifics lol)

Thanks, missed the forum as well :), just been really busy with work and helping out with my gran. What unrest did you hear about? (there's always unrest so just need specifics lol)
I can’t remember but we were speculating on where you went. You’ve been a consistent poster and then you disappeared.

I can’t remember but we were speculating on where you went. You’ve been a consistent poster and then you disappeared.
I was transferred to the onsite team at my company's biggest client and things were just a mess so that's kept me very busy, then at night and weekends I was helping my mom out with my gran but we have a carer now. There's always something wrong with SA, I give it 20 years and it will be worse than Zimbabwe. But if things did get out of hand and we needed to flee, I have duel citizenship (RSA and Italian/EU) so we can bail to Italy in a moment's notice if necessary. But for now immigrating is a long term plan.

I was transferred to the onsite team at my company's biggest client and things were just a mess so that's kept me very busy, then at night and weekends I was helping my mom out with my gran but we have a carer now. There's always something wrong with SA, I give it 20 years and it will be worse than Zimbabwe. But if things did get out of hand and we needed to flee, I have duel citizenship (RSA and Italian/EU) so we can bail to Italy in a moment's notice if necessary. But for now immigrating is a long term plan.
Good to know. With your tech knowledge you might get a visa here !

HOW MANY PLACES HAVE YOU LIVED? WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE?

th

Lakewood, Ca. (favorite)
Long Beach, Ca.
inglewood, Ca.
Clovis, Ca.
Current location