How far?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
62235298_2880788218649891_997414675987562496_n.png

AND HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU MOVED OVER THE YEARS?

I’m one town away maybe 10 miles. I have not moved since leaving home. I also do not move my furniture around much lol. I like things the same mostly.

How much the same Lynne? Do you ever redecorate around your furniture - like change the paint color in a room or add new tchotchkes?

How much the same Lynne? Do you ever redecorate around your furniture - like change the paint color in a room or add new tchotchkes?
Nope lol. I think it has mainly been a priority issue. I have been so busy all my life that the house was basically a place to sleep and hold my life. Since I retired I am trying to take more interest in the house but simple and comfortable is still my thing. I like knowing what to expect at home. My job was very stressful and I didn’t want to think about anything not important when coming home. As a retired person I’m gradually changing.

Nope lol. I think it has mainly been a priority issue. I have been so busy all my life that the house was basically a place to sleep and hold my life. Since I retired I am trying to take more interest in the house but simple and comfortable is still my thing. I like knowing what to expect at home. My job was very stressful and I didn’t want to think about anything not important when coming home. As a retired person I’m gradually changing.

Thanks for sharing your personal insight Lynne. I feel some of the same - when I was single and living alone I could careless about changing my surroundings. Keeping things in their “assigned” place was more comfortable than changing anything up.

Thanks for sharing your personal insight Lynne. I feel some of the same - when I was single and living alone I could careless about changing my surroundings. Keeping things in their “assigned” place was more comfortable than changing anything up.
I do find when I make the effort to decorate I really like it. I think it has really been the allocation of time and now I have become used to being like that. I need to push myself and our discussion has brought this to my attention. Wands you have inspired me several times now. Thank you. I have grown much from our thoughtful discussions. I am totally serious in saying that. Thank you.