He says, she says....

Do any of you corn people eat tinned creamed corn?I've never heard of anyone eating it here,but it's on the shop shelves.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Do any of you corn people eat tinned creamed corn?I've never heard of anyone eating it here,but it's on the shop shelves.
I actually like creamed corn especially with a lot of butter in it it's really good but I combine cream corn and whole corn at the same time...

Reactions: Emma
I have eaten canned creamed corn. Not my favorite, but it's edible. Whole kernel corn is much better imo. Corn on the cob is best.
fresh corn on the cob is amazing.. lol it's weird but fresh corn on the cob slathered with mayo and then parmesan cheese sprinkled all over it with lime juice squirted all over it is amazing..lol

Reactions: ozentity
I actually like creamed corn especially with a lot of butter in it it's really good but I combine cream corn and whole corn at the same time...
That is the basis for a holiday dish we do here. Creamed corn with whole kernel, crushed ritz crackers, mix well, add pats of butter on top, bake in oven. I love it that way. But it's also the only way I eat the creamed kind.

You are the first person I've heard that actually likes cream corn,I don't know about doubling up corn,It's not potatoes lol.

That is the basis for a holiday dish we do here. Creamed corn with whole kernel, crushed ritz crackers, mix well, add pats of butter on top, bake in oven. I love it that way. But it's also the only way I eat the creamed kind.
that actually sounds amazing... I may have to try that lol