He says, she says....

OMG...lol Now, I've seen that done one other time when they put an entire building into a museum. It's an odd thing to view! lol

Was it like what I saw at Chicago’s COSI museum where they had used one entire floor to built out the EXTERIOR of an Old West town with dentists/barber shop, jail, hotel/saloon, etc. included entire dirt roads and all.

Reactions: Debi
Was it like what I saw at Chicago’s COSI museum where they had used one entire floor to built out the EXTERIOR of an Old West town with dentists/barber shop, jail, hotel/saloon, etc. included entire dirt roads and all.
Yup! Exactly like that. OK, make that I've seen it twice. Once in Chicago and once in Indy. Indianapolis Museum has a town inside, or did at one time when I was there.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
No ketchup on eggs.
But then, with God, all things are possible. So, the question is would God violate his own laws of nature?
St Thomas Aquinas says no, He wouldn't. No ketchup on eggs.

Reactions: ozentity and Debi
Well, not ketchup but what about Tabasco on eggs?
Yes, or Tiger Sauce.
362aaa3e-3bf9-449b-a1dd-1737713d7bb1_1.bb3fff25e3b65f08ae2d5f6b11e24cb8.jpeg

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Aaand here we go. I have noticed the hot sauce thing is prevalent with the guys more so than with the gals. I think there is a taste bud difference here!
I would agree Debi. I think - Mr. Not-in-a-Lab-Expert here - generally most women have a better sense of smell (and possibly sense of taste too) than the average male. So I think men tend to add seasoning to more foods to amp up the flavor.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity