Haven't seen it...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
What popular tv shows or movies have you NOT seen?

I have a very long list on the movies. Never seen ET for one. Pretty much the last grouping of Star Wars, Jumanji, Avatar, none of the super hero movies, Guardians of the Galaxy....oh heck. The list is just too long. I know the basic story line of them, but not seen the movies.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I'm like you Deb. I almost NEVER go to the movies, don't have any of the premium movie channels and don't watch many movies on TV. I READ a lot and spend my spare time either online or in one of my shops or sheds working on some sort of hobby thing. For me, TV is mostly background noise. The list of movies that I have not seen is way bigger than the ones that I have seen. When people start talking about movies, actors and actresses I am in the DARK... I think that the last movie that I went to was one of the Harry Potter movies.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I'm like you Deb. I almost NEVER go to the movies, don't have any of the premium movie channels and don't watch many movies on TV. I READ a lot and spend my spare time either online or in one of my shops or sheds working on some sort of hobby thing. For me, TV is mostly background noise. The list of movies that I have not seen is way bigger than the ones that I have seen. When people start talking about movies, actors and actresses I am in the DARK... I think that the last movie that I went to was one of the Harry Potter movies.
That's pretty much me. Last time I saw a movie in a theater was Twister. :eek: Saw the Harry Potter movies on TV! Now, TV shows are more or less the sound that Charlie Brown's teacher makes....wah wah wahhhh....unless it is a specific show I watch. Then I pay attention. lol

Reactions: Benway
Seinfeld
Big Bang Theory
Any "reality" show

I've never seen any of the Matrix or Rambo films. Just clips.
Rambo I've seen...I think all of them as hubs watches those. Now, Matrix...parts of it. Enough to read a synopsis of it just to help figure it out...lol

Rambo I've seen...I think all of them as hubs watches those. Now, Matrix...parts of it. Enough to read a synopsis of it just to help figure it out...lol
I saw a clip of the Matrix the other day on YouTube but didn't watch it entirely. I'm going to buy the films and play catchup. Perfect thing to do for a rainy lazy day.

Reactions: Benway
I saw a clip of the Matrix the other day on YouTube but didn't watch it entirely. I'm going to buy the films and play catchup. Perfect thing to do for a rainy lazy day.
Just for the record, the matrix data you see scrolling down on the screen is actually sushi recipes in that movie. Kid you not.