Happenings in my house

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by Eneme, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Eneme

Eneme
    Expand Collapse

South eastern. Maybe an hour out from Williamsburg. When I was younger schools did field trips for settlement areas and the like. And we don't live there but just to add, I've been the day trip to Roanoke for the lost settlement play several times. So we're in and around all of these old areas with a lot of history.

7Christie likes this.
  2. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

Sounds like you are a sensitive and may be a beacon for these entities and spirits. I come from a Christian perspective and would recommend prayer and blessings from a clergy. Also to get rid of any divination tools. However not all share this belief, so using other protection such as your intention mixed with various methods may have to be kept up. Others here know how to do theses cleanings.

Spotless bin and 7Christie like this.
  3. Spotless bin

Spotless bin
    Expand Collapse

My family and I experienced mild poltergeist phenomena , it was very minor and we had lights going off and on, electrical cables being pulled by unseen forces and a bottle was thrown at my grandfather Bill. You may check out my true story on ''JOHNNY THE GHOST, BARGOED'' A genuine case that took place sin Wales, UK in the 1970's.

Eneme and Lynne like this.