Halloween Costumes!

Perhaps, I thought so. I would use this one as a horror movie poster if I had the script to match. Were you ever Popeye?
I don't recall that I was ever Popeye. I was Casper the Friendly Ghost one year, although the costume (yes, an old sheet) was pretty generic.

Reactions: Laura and DoTell
I don't recall that I was ever Popeye. I was Casper the Friendly Ghost one year, although the costume (yes, an old sheet) was pretty generic.
Nice selection, Caspar is friendly and an ghost. Bet you were cute. Any photos you could post?

3.jpg

Seriously, the car on fire.
Seriously, IF I encountered such a group posing while driving in the country .....maybe it's just me..BUT NO WAY WOULD I STOP, AND I WOULD PROBABLY STEP ON THE GAS ASAP....
REALLY REALLY CREEPY

There is a song called "Witch Doctor", but be careful if you watch and listen to the lyrics. The lyrics are weird as all get out and the crazy wacky tune is hypnotic. Here is part of the lyrics
Ooo, eee, ooo ah ah ting tang
Walla walla, bing bang
Ooo, eee, ooo ah ah ting tang
Walla walla, bing bang

I told the witch doctor
I was in love with you
I told the witch doctor
I was in love with you

And then the witch doctor
He told me what to do

Reactions: Maphoo and DoTell
Nice selection, Caspar is friendly and an ghost. Bet you were cute. Any photos you could post?
No, no photos. After my mother died my older siblings took control of the old family albums. I'm still waiting for the ones I was supposed to have been sent. :rolleyes:

Reactions: DoTell and Debi
No, no photos. After my mother died my older siblings took control of the old family albums. I'm still waiting for the ones I was supposed to have been sent. :rolleyes:
OK, guess we will have to costume you, take photos, and start over. Any preferences for costumes?

Reactions: curandero81