Guns, Ammo, and Gun Gear

i have always wanted a sawed off shotgun. i think it is the perfect weapon unless in tight corners

drool

i want this one
Best CQB shotgun would be the Kel-tec shotgun :) 6+6+1 round capacity
09A13523-5DCC-4486-B133-3FAB0CA42907.jpeg

Reactions: Seahunter and Paulm
Best CQB shotgun would be the Kel-tec shotgun :) 6+6+1 round capacity
View attachment 13901

im not the biggest fan of kel-tec but must say I have wanted to play with that thing for a while now....lol

as far as home defense though ill stick with the regular 18'' barrel standard model such as...

aa1234.jpg

if you ever had to actually use it, its better for your defence if its not all menacing and militarized looking.....best to not look like youre looking for something to happen....and actually a 12 guage 00 buck round don't care if its fired from a hi speed good looking gun or a single shot breakdown.....and it has the same effect out of either one...lol

im not the biggest fan of kel-tec but must say I have wanted to play with that thing for a while now....lol

as far as home defense though ill stick with the regular 18'' barrel standard model such as...

View attachment 13903

if you ever had to actually use it, its better for your defence if its not all menacing and militarized looking.....best to not look like youre looking for something to happen....and actually a 12 guage 00 buck round don't care if its fired from a hi speed good looking gun or a single shot breakdown.....and it has the same effect out of either one...lol

Kel-Tec | SUB-2000

I was never much of a Kel-tec guy either, but they make some nice, and affordable, pistol caliber carbines. A friend of mine bought the Sub 2000 in .40 cal and loves it. It folds up to less than 18 inches and is very easy to field strip and clear without tools.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seahunter
Excellent guns for survival. People think carrying the .22 LR rifle would be unwise. Well, in a survival situation, you've got a light, compact rifle with a perfect round for taking small game to survive. The ammo is less expensive (used to be I'd say cheap!), weighs less, and can be bartered. The felt recoil is a lot less than most guns so children and small adults are able to shoot this platform. In a pinch, it will also serve for defense. Yeah, it's a .22 round, but most people won't voluntarily stand there and take multiple rounds to the face or body, so yeah, it's still a weapon.

Yes-bartering .22lr is extremely smart!

Yes-bartering .22lr is extremely smart!
We should just replace the dollar with ammunition. And the bills can be backed up with ammo. Just ask the bank for a withdrawal and have fun at the range :D

Kel-Tec | SUB-2000

I was never much of a Kel-tec guy either, but they make some nice, and affordable, pistol caliber carbines. A friend of mine bought the Sub 2000 in .40 cal and loves it. It folds up to less than 18 inches and is very easy to field strip and clear without tools.
In a survival situation it would be nice to have the same caliber in both the handgun and a carbine as well.