Guns, Ammo, and Gun Gear

K-9, you have a huge collection, I would not want to be the person that broke into your house; between the dogs and amo they would be in a world of hurt lol.

Reactions: K9-1
K-9, you have a huge collection, I would not want to be the person that broke into your house; between the dogs and amo they would be in a world of hurt lol.
Over the years I've just collected a bunch of stuff. One day I'll sell it all and have a small fortune.

Reactions: Lynne
20231111_090111.jpg
20231110_120227.jpg
20231102_183559.jpg
20231028_170130.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne and Stevedog
Glock gen3 17L
Another beretta 80x limited edition. Just a different color than my other 1.
Beretta 92x compact
Glock 19x with a standard glock 17 mag with Taran tactical +6 mag extension.

Reactions: Lynne
With summer on the way and plans to spend time in some remote areas. I decided to get a new holster for mt 10mm handguns and some serious shotgun slugs. To my surprise the holster holds every double stack glock I have securely. It's called a Kenai holster and is worn on your chest.
1000002039.jpg
1000002034.jpg

Brought this home today. Silencerco Osprey 2.0 in 45acp. Already put 100 rounds of 45acp,and a little over 100 rounds of 9mm through it. I like it alot! Shot it wet....5cc's of water....and it was really quiet! I'm gonna go to home depot tomorrow and see if they have line/wire pulling gel. It works great makes cleaning easier and lasts longer.
For those who don't know what I'm talking about I bought a silencer also called a suppressor or can. You have to buy 1 leave it at the dealer and do what's called a form 4 and it goes directly to the ATF and they must approve you to have it. You pay a 200 dollar tax stamp to the ATF. This process can take anywhere from a few hours or a year.
1000002143.jpg

Brought this home today. Silencerco Osprey 2.0 in 45acp. Already put 100 rounds of 45acp,and a little over 100 rounds of 9mm through it. I like it alot! Shot it wet....5cc's of water....and it was really quiet! I'm gonna go to home depot tomorrow and see if they have line/wire pulling gel. It works great makes cleaning easier and lasts longer.
For those who don't know what I'm talking about I bought a silencer also called a suppressor or can. You have to buy 1 leave it at the dealer and do what's called a form 4 and it goes directly to the ATF and they must approve you to have it. You pay a 200 dollar tax stamp to the ATF. This process can take anywhere from a few hours or a year. View attachment 57252
Dude you a SPY! :p 007 ;)
I see :)

• Haha
Reactions: K9-1
I'm debating on another 1. I can't decide between a 9mm,22lr,or 556. I shoot my MP-5 alot ,but my AUG really would be cool with 1 also. 22lr is just fun and with the right firearm, ammo,and suppressor make them very quite.

• Wow
Reactions: Ragnar0711
I'm debating on another 1. I can't decide between a 9mm,22lr,or 556. I shoot my MP-5 alot ,but my AUG really would be cool with 1 also. 22lr is just fun and with the right firearm, ammo,and suppressor make them very quite.
When the Zombie Apocalypse hits, can I camp at ur place :D ;)

• Big Grin
Reactions: Debi and K9-1
I need to stock up on ammo. Not for the apocalypse, but for training. The only ammo I have stock piled is underwood ammo in 9mm,10mm,380,38spl, 357mag. Then my 308 ammo which is Sierra and nosler and it ain't cheap.
I bought a crossbow for the apocalypse, but I didn't think it through. I got a compound crossbow instead of just a recurve. A recurve you can restring easily a compound requires a special bow press and is around 600 bucks for a good 1. Its still fun to shoot though!

Reactions: Ragnar0711