Guardian Angels

Discussion in 'Spirituality / MetaPhysics / OBE / NDE' started by Debi, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Guardian Angels - Our God-Given Bodyguards - Roman Catholic Man

Guardian Angels – Our God-Given Bodyguards

Debi's note: No matter what faith you are, many religions believe in the Angels.This is a nice overview of just what our Guardian Angels are "assigned" to do....and how they go about their task.

I know I wear mine out on many occasions. ;)

2. Emma

Emma
    Expand Collapse

Mine have had a hard run too lol. Wonderful article and a great reminder. Thank god for our guardian angels

#2 Emma, Dec 23, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
  3. Ghost.

Ghost.
    Expand Collapse

Angels in general are fascinating! I am thankful for my guardian angels. Having them around, and knowing they are there...have put my mind at ease.

Donna K., Emma, Lynne and 1 other person like this.
  4. ozentity

ozentity
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

It's a rare person that hasn't had a situation where they felt someone or something was watching out for them.They maybe the most believed part of the paranormal.

5. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

Very true. I fell off a missed step yesterday. I was carrying a 35 lb saddle and two heavy saddle pads. The weight of the saddle should have toppled me forward down the steps. It would have been terrible. Somehow after dropping everything my body was prevented from the fall by being magically uprighted. I am sure it was a guardian.

6. ozentity

ozentity
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

Be careful Lynne,it seems everything to do with horses is dangerous.You can sort of feel when you have an intervention that helps or saves you,different from luck or your own self preservation.

7. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

Yes, I really felt like I had been unnaturally righted. I didn’t feel any hands but by the natural laws of gravity I should have fallen toward.

garnetsilver, Donna K. and ozentity like this.
  8. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Lynne, that is a very interesting experience! And I thank your Angel for doing that catch!

9. Ultima Thule

Ultima Thule
    Expand Collapse

That I have a guardian angel is something that I cannot be reminded of enough. Many times have I encountered people or situations where I have to remind myself that forces much greater than they or it are at play and working for me. That's when the worry and anxiety goes away and is replaced by an assured calmness.

garnetsilver, Donna K., Lynne and 3 others like this.
  10. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

I like this UT, I think that is the other reason our angels get involved with our lives, to remind us there is more to life than what we see.