Reaction score
It was probably the Stig lol.
1658270090094.png

Reactions: Duke

Lynne

** November Member of the Month ** Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Wow that’s a good one. It definitely looks like a person or entity walking in a ghostly fog. Very fun to see.

Reactions: Selectric and Debi

jayiniowa

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
That is a good one. I'll have to look that show up to see where exactly he is.

Reactions: Lynne

crux

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
TVshowghost.jpg

And, they just happened to position the speaker off to one side (instead of centering him in the frame as they normally would) so we would have a clear view of that spot where the ghost appeared.

Lucky for the show's producer that this generated publicity for the show which, by the way, was on the Travel Channel where they air many shows about ghosts and haunted places.

But, I'm just a cynical, former Hollywood guy who doesn't trust anything on TV. :cool:

Lynne

** November Member of the Month ** Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
TVshowghost.jpg

And, they just happened to position the speaker off to one side (instead of centering him in the frame as they normally would) so we would have a clear view of that spot where the ghost appeared.

Lucky for the show's producer that this generated publicity for the show which, by the way, was on the Travel Channel where they air many shows about ghosts and haunted places.

But, I'm just a cynical, former Hollywood guy who doesn't trust anything on TV. :cool:
Excellent point Crux! I didn’t even think of that. This one really had me believing too. Darn it.

• Big Grin
Reactions: crux and Selectric

GoneWestUtah

Currently Active on planet Earth
Reaction score
Like a lot of the Russian paranormal clips; ostensibly a random catch, yet they just happen to be speaking English... as if planning to post to a larger world audience right from the start.

Reactions: 7Critter and crux