Ghost Shows Up on TV Show

It was probably the Stig lol.
1658270090094.png

Reactions: Duke
Wow that’s a good one. It definitely looks like a person or entity walking in a ghostly fog. Very fun to see.

Reactions: Selectric and Debi
That is a good one. I'll have to look that show up to see where exactly he is.

Reactions: Lynne
TVshowghost.jpg

And, they just happened to position the speaker off to one side (instead of centering him in the frame as they normally would) so we would have a clear view of that spot where the ghost appeared.

Lucky for the show's producer that this generated publicity for the show which, by the way, was on the Travel Channel where they air many shows about ghosts and haunted places.

But, I'm just a cynical, former Hollywood guy who doesn't trust anything on TV. :cool:

TVshowghost.jpg

And, they just happened to position the speaker off to one side (instead of centering him in the frame as they normally would) so we would have a clear view of that spot where the ghost appeared.

Lucky for the show's producer that this generated publicity for the show which, by the way, was on the Travel Channel where they air many shows about ghosts and haunted places.

But, I'm just a cynical, former Hollywood guy who doesn't trust anything on TV. :cool:
Excellent point Crux! I didn’t even think of that. This one really had me believing too. Darn it.

• Big Grin
Reactions: crux and Selectric
Like a lot of the Russian paranormal clips; ostensibly a random catch, yet they just happen to be speaking English... as if planning to post to a larger world audience right from the start.

Reactions: 7Critter and crux