Getting to know you....

Good morning, all!

My name is Carissa and I'm in TX. I've had a few paranormal experiences, but haven't had one in awhile. I came here to swap stories, learn about lesser known cryptids, and maybe make a buddy or two. Please feel free to reach out if you'd like to chat. :)
Welcome Ris. I look forward to hearing your experiences. You can read others and post yours here:. Your Paranormal Experiences

Evening all!

I'm from England, but currently living in Ireland. I grew up with a lot of paranormal stuff. Some of it's been bugging me as of late, so I came looking for people to discuss them with and maybe get some answers :)

Evening all!

I'm from England, but currently living in Ireland. I grew up with a lot of paranormal stuff. Some of it's been bugging me as of late, so I came looking for people to discuss them with and maybe get some answers :)
Welcome, Pica. We have several members here from Scotland who get up in the wee hours to join us in the US evening. Glad to have you with us.

Reactions: Lynne and PicaPica
Hi Pica,You should get some insight and answers here, as I have.

Reactions: Debi
Hello everyone! My name is Shan. Excuse my awkwardness, I have autism. I have recently moved from Arizona to Texas. I’ve been sensitive to energy for as long as I can remember and I cannot wait to meet like minded people! I also have plenty of stories myself

Shan, everyone is welcome here so glad to have you join. Our forum owner Debi will likely help you to feel welcome with some relevant family history of her own.

As for me, I’m 40 years psychic plus other experiences but mostly telepathy, premonitions, and empathy.

Join in the posts and share with us as you feel comfortable.

Evening all!

Welcome! I hope you do. In any case, I hope talking about it is worthwhile.

Hello all, I am Bigmike134 from Iowa, To say that I am interested in the paranormal is an understatement. I've had experiences all of my life, and while sometimes they are shocking, they have not been malicious (thus far, knock on wood). Anyway I'm glad to be here

Reactions: Lynne
Hello all, I am Bigmike134 from Iowa, To say that I am interested in the paranormal is an understatement. I've had experiences all of my life, and while sometimes they are shocking, they have not been malicious (thus far, knock on wood). Anyway I'm glad to be here
Welcome aboard! Jump in the waters fine. Post often.

Welcome Big Mike. Glad to know your own paranormal experiences have not been off putting. You will find here others’ experiences some of which are harrowing.

Reactions: Lynne
Howdy,

You would think by now I would have the infamous job interview question, “tell me about yourself” on lockdown but it’s either going to be a book, or about 5 words. I do better when asked direct questions so in a nutshell I’m a dude and live in the US. What brings me here is some activity in my place of residence, for the most part ignorable until around last August. Not friendly, usually the friendlies stay pretty quiet outside times of crisis in my experience.

What’s different about this is, I actually got “proof” of it, last night. These sort of things have been mostly a life long happening but with just word to show for it not many take me seriously other than family or people who have had similar experiences. My brother for instance seems to be in the same boat so we’re eye to eye when we talk.

My main “goal” is to gain strategies on cleaning my place of anything malicious. Up until now anytime something like this happened I was able to just leave. My last place of residence also had history/activity but it never got this “in your face” things always stayed on the peripheral or I was actually unaware of certain things (mood influence etc) until looking back. I’ve never had to push back, but what’s taking place now is also affecting my gf and that’s where I draw the line, so it’s time for this one to go.

So far I’ve cleaned house (for the most part) and quietly said the Lord’s prayer but this one seems persistent so I’d like to step things up a notch. I don’t want to make this a wall of text so I’ll get into detail in a thread I make in the appropriate place. I am looking forward to talking with you guys and gals, hearing your experiences, interactions/strategies etc. So, I’ll see you around. :)