Getting to know you....

Hi everyone! My name is Robert, and I consider myself open minded and a "ghost magnet." I was an air force brat, served 4 years, drove trucks, graduated from college, and still finding my place in the world! I was a caregiver for both parents. I'm divorced, no kids, and survived on this planet since 1965! Name a paranormal experience...chances are, I've been there. I currently live in eastern NC...it's been home for the last 30 years or so. I enjoy nature walks, music, and trying to live a healthy lifestyle. Paranormal stuff happens to me on a regular basis...and I'm here to keep the flava flowing! Cheers!

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
Howdy,

You would think by now I would have the infamous job interview question, “tell me about yourself” on lockdown but it’s either going to be a book, or about 5 words. I do better when asked direct questions so in a nutshell I’m a dude and live in the US. What brings me here is some activity in my place of residence, for the most part ignorable until around last August. Not friendly, usually the friendlies stay pretty quiet outside times of crisis in my experience.

What’s different about this is, I actually got “proof” of it, last night. These sort of things have been mostly a life long happening but with just word to show for it not many take me seriously other than family or people who have had similar experiences. My brother for instance seems to be in the same boat so we’re eye to eye when we talk.

My main “goal” is to gain strategies on cleaning my place of anything malicious. Up until now anytime something like this happened I was able to just leave. My last place of residence also had history/activity but it never got this “in your face” things always stayed on the peripheral or I was actually unaware of certain things (mood influence etc) until looking back. I’ve never had to push back, but what’s taking place now is also affecting my gf and that’s where I draw the line, so it’s time for this one to go.

So far I’ve cleaned house (for the most part) and quietly said the Lord’s prayer but this one seems persistent so I’d like to step things up a notch. I don’t want to make this a wall of text so I’ll get into detail in a thread I make in the appropriate place. I am looking forward to talking with you guys and gals, hearing your experiences, interactions/strategies etc. So, I’ll see you around. :)
I have no real problems with pesky entities; I have two simple rules for the ones that reside in my house: 1. Do not harm anyone, and 2. Do not tear up the house. The last "pesky" encounter? It sounded like someone in the attic was stomping their feet...this was brief and it didn't continue.

Reactions: Benway and Lynne
Howdy,

You would think by now I would have the infamous job interview question, “tell me about yourself” on lockdown but it’s either going to be a book, or about 5 words. I do better when asked direct questions so in a nutshell I’m a dude and live in the US. What brings me here is some activity in my place of residence, for the most part ignorable until around last August. Not friendly, usually the friendlies stay pretty quiet outside times of crisis in my experience.

What’s different about this is, I actually got “proof” of it, last night. These sort of things have been mostly a life long happening but with just word to show for it not many take me seriously other than family or people who have had similar experiences. My brother for instance seems to be in the same boat so we’re eye to eye when we talk.

My main “goal” is to gain strategies on cleaning my place of anything malicious. Up until now anytime something like this happened I was able to just leave. My last place of residence also had history/activity but it never got this “in your face” things always stayed on the peripheral or I was actually unaware of certain things (mood influence etc) until looking back. I’ve never had to push back, but what’s taking place now is also affecting my gf and that’s where I draw the line, so it’s time for this one to go.

So far I’ve cleaned house (for the most part) and quietly said the Lord’s prayer but this one seems persistent so I’d like to step things up a notch. I don’t want to make this a wall of text so I’ll get into detail in a thread I make in the appropriate place. I am looking forward to talking with you guys and gals, hearing your experiences, interactions/strategies etc. So, I’ll see you around. :)

Welcome Mendoza. We at the PFN are open to all types of paranormal experiences. I get that you might want some input on cleansing a space. I’ll leave that for the respectively more skilled and experienced Crew. Please share anything else that you feel could be relevant to your need.

Reactions: Mendoza
Thank you :)

I put a thread up in Paranormal Experiences for anyone interested. Also, if anyone knows how to get an iphone voice memo app recording uploaded here I would appreciate it if you could type a quick how to or shoot me a private message. Apple is trying to make it difficult for me.

Thank you :)

I put a thread up in Paranormal Experiences for anyone interested. Also, if anyone knows how to get an iphone voice memo app recording uploaded here I would appreciate it if you could type a quick how to or shoot me a private message. Apple is trying to make it difficult for me.
Welcome and we have several tech type people here who may be able to answer that.

How's it going everyone I'm glad to have joined this forum as I've always had paranormal experiences throughout my lifetime and I've never had anywhere to talk about it to get some insight or help me solve what has happened. I'm currently a college student studying biology and nursing so I am very well informed on the anatomical structure of human beings in case anyone has questions in regards to that. I have traversed these plains for about 22 years so I'm still learning a lot about this world.

Ever since I was little I have always been in touch with the supernatural and I believe this may be because I was named after a an uncle who passed away a month away from my birthday. I know this might sound a little odd but that's only the beginning, my mom claims that my uncle, the one who passed away, carried me once and stated how much he would've want to meet me and that he'll be there for me when I was only a month or two old. My mom said this occurrence took place in the living room of our house on the couch when she had me sleeping on her chest as she lay down. That's when my uncle appeared on the other couch asking to see me and it didn't occur to her that it was my deceased uncle until he passed me back to my mom but when she glanced back over he was gone. I feel that this incident is what has connected me to the spiritual world and why so many supernatural things happen around me and the places I go. Let me know what you think.

With that being said I've had many things happen to me throughout my lifetime and I continue to experience these supernatural phenomena's to this very day. However I really want to know why it happens to me and those around me, if there is an undiscovered purpose to this or if I play a role with these occurrences that I am unaware of or if it's just coincidence. I joined this forum because it seems that these things are starting to happen more than normal now and the most recent experience I had was with something that completely changed my friends views on paranormal, left them in absolute terror, and i would like to get to the bottom of this. The being was one that I believe had a malicious intent and I would hate for it to affect anyone else in that area thus the reason i came for insight on this page.

On a side note I do enjoy watching scary videos on youtube, horror is probably my favorite genre in terms of video games and movies however I hate the cliche movies that they've come out with recently so if you know of any good horror games or movies let me know. I am also attempting to study demonology in my spare time so if you happen to knowledgeable in that area please message me as I have many questions and interest in the topic. I hope to see what cool stories you guys have or pictures/videos you can share as I have my fair share, I try recording these occurrences as much as I can because I believe video is more believable than a picture.

Reactions: Paintman
How's it going everyone I'm glad to have joined this forum as I've always had paranormal experiences throughout my lifetime and I've never had anywhere to talk about it to get some insight or help me solve what has happened. I'm currently a college student studying biology and nursing so I am very well informed on the anatomical structure of human beings in case anyone has questions in regards to that. I have traversed these plains for about 22 years so I'm still learning a lot about this world.

Ever since I was little I have always been in touch with the supernatural and I believe this may be because I was named after a an uncle who passed away a month away from my birthday. I know this might sound a little odd but that's only the beginning, my mom claims that my uncle, the one who passed away, carried me once and stated how much he would've want to meet me and that he'll be there for me when I was only a month or two old. My mom said this occurrence took place in the living room of our house on the couch when she had me sleeping on her chest as she lay down. That's when my uncle appeared on the other couch asking to see me and it didn't occur to her that it was my deceased uncle until he passed me back to my mom but when she glanced back over he was gone. I feel that this incident is what has connected me to the spiritual world and why so many supernatural things happen around me and the places I go. Let me know what you think.

With that being said I've had many things happen to me throughout my lifetime and I continue to experience these supernatural phenomena's to this very day. However I really want to know why it happens to me and those around me, if there is an undiscovered purpose to this or if I play a role with these occurrences that I am unaware of or if it's just coincidence. I joined this forum because it seems that these things are starting to happen more than normal now and the most recent experience I had was with something that completely changed my friends views on paranormal, left them in absolute terror, and i would like to get to the bottom of this. The being was one that I believe had a malicious intent and I would hate for it to affect anyone else in that area thus the reason i came for insight on this page.

On a side note I do enjoy watching scary videos on youtube, horror is probably my favorite genre in terms of video games and movies however I hate the cliche movies that they've come out with recently so if you know of any good horror games or movies let me know. I am also attempting to study demonology in my spare time so if you happen to knowledgeable in that area please message me as I have many questions and interest in the topic. I hope to see what cool stories you guys have or pictures/videos you can share as I have my fair share, I try recording these occurrences as much as I can because I believe video is more believable than a picture.
Welcome to the forum.

Greetings!

I thought it'd be appropriate to take the time and write a brief-ish intro :D

So I'm Loha, in my early twenties, come from central Europe and since I can remember I've been drawn to anything strange, bizarre and crazy. My history with the paranormal and spirituality has been a roller coaster ride of ups and downs. I used to have a simple fascination for them, became extremely narrow-minded, sceptical and dismissive when logic and reason once helped me a great deal in a time of struggle. This reliance on pure logic and reason hurled me into another hole when I refused to listen to my gut, a much deeper one this time, which put my previous approach under loads of personal scrutiny. Over years, this set into motion a series of "events", thoughts and feelings that returned me to being a much more open and spiritually aligned person.

I wouldn't call myself a psychic in any way, neither did I have paranormal experiences of any kind. There's nothing extraordinary about me, though a few older people that I met in my early teen years were quite vocal in expressing their opposing opinions on that particular matter. The only things I've experienced were gut feelings and intuitions though, and I'd like to wildly assume everyone has them at least once in their lives.

Now, there are plenty of boards in my native language, but I decided to come here instead since it seems a really nice and friendly environment. That can't really be said about the other places I've been to. Not sure how much I can contribute, but I'm sure you'll see me ghosting around every now and again.

Well, anyway, I think this sums up everything nicely, so I'd leave it at that :D

Good day/evening and I'll see you around!