Getting to know you....

Hi Rhiuna, welcome. May I ask where your from? Thanks for introducing yourself. I’ll be watching for your posts.
I am originally from East Texas; however, I now live in North West Arkansas

Nice it will be interesting to learn about your area. Any Bigfoot activity by you?
None that I have seen. However, I drive through OK to get to Texas to visit family. I know the broken bow/ bevers bend has a like town meeting about bigfoot. There are a lot of dense mountain reserves there.

Reactions: Lynne
Hello, all. I go by Harry. I am from the Pleasant Hill area and have a long history of strange experiences. I currently work for a small software company near the nursing home, and in my down time I like to read about the paranormal and cryptozoological. I’ve been married once before and have a son that lives on his own now. From time to time I conduct my own little paranormal investigations, but I’ve never really shared any of my encounters due to my coworkers and family being skeptical of anything that doesn’t fit their world-view. I am looking forward to chatting with you all about all manner of the unexplainable. Feel free to shoot me a message as I am always looking for new connections. The truth is out there. Peace.

Hello, all. I go by Harry. I am from the Pleasant Hill area and have a long history of strange experiences. I currently work for a small software company near the nursing home, and in my down time I like to read about the paranormal and cryptozoological. I’ve been married once before and have a son that lives on his own now. From time to time I conduct my own little paranormal investigations, but I’ve never really shared any of my encounters due to my coworkers and family being skeptical of anything that doesn’t fit their world-view. I am looking forward to chatting with you all about all manner of the unexplainable. Feel free to shoot me a message as I am always looking for new connections. The truth is out there. Peace.

Hi Harry, welcome to PNF I'm looking forward to reading your contributions

Glad to have you with us. Our members will be stopping by to say hi as the day goes on, Harry. We're a friendly bunch here and always open to new ideas and thoughts. Feel free to jump right in!

Welcome Harry , hope to read you on the threads.