Getting to know you....

I'm Louisa, originally from Florida but currently live in Alabama but will be moving back out west soon to the Ouachita's. I am an artist, and have an interest in cryptids and all things para. Been researching since 1999.
Don’t stop looking and researching! Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Lynne
I'm Louisa, originally from Florida but currently live in Alabama but will be moving back out west soon to the Ouachita's. I am an artist, and have an interest in cryptids and all things para. Been researching since 1999.
Hi Louisa , welcome to the forum.

Hello everyone, I'm Rhiuna. I am happily married and accidentally have three cats, two dogs, and a snake. It is really nice to see such an active forum! I love to explore nature, lately I have been digitally drawing a lot, and I am also a student. I've always had a lot of activity in my life, and am always interested in seeing other people's accounts of activity. (Thus why I am here!, so hi XD)

Hello everyone, I'm Rhiuna. I am happily married and accidentally have three cats, two dogs, and a snake. It is really nice to see such an active forum! I love to explore nature, lately I have been digitally drawing a lot, and I am also a student. I've always had a lot of activity in my life, and am always interested in seeing other people's accounts of activity. (Thus why I am here!, so hi XD)
Welcome to the forum, Rhiuna! If you need any assist, just let us know. We're always happy to see new people! And accidental pets is a hazard faced by most of us here...lol We are extremely pet focused at times.

Look around and if you see something needing some explanation, just let any of us know. Always glad to help.

Welcome to the forum, Rhiuna! If you need any assist, just let us know. We're always happy to see new people! And accidental pets is a hazard faced by most of us here...lol We are extremely pet focused at times.

Look around and if you see something needing some explanation, just let any of us know. Always glad to help.
Thank you so much! Once cat was dropped at my wife's job, the other was at my mom's new rent house. She is highly allergic to cats (even though being a cat person XD). Eventually, I am hoping to get down to (naturally not wishing any of my pet's death or anything) a cat and two dogs. Yet, we keep fighting the urge of going further into crazy cat lady land. >.> too many cute cats who need homes.

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
Hi Rhiuna. Welcome. There are lots of animal lovers on the ParaNormal Forum. Do you have the gift to communicate with yours as some do ?
Sadly not. I had a small papillon names Lucy, who was extremely intelligent. She understood words, knew how to communicate, but she was also highly neurotic. I would love that gift, but I am very good with complex behavior animals. (i.e. necrotic, fear aggression ect.)

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter
Sadly not. I had a small papillon names Lucy, who was extremely intelligent. She understood words, knew how to communicate, but she was also highly neurotic. I would love that gift, but I am very good with complex behavior animals. (i.e. necrotic, fear aggression ect.)
Hi Rhiuna, welcome. May I ask where your from? Thanks for introducing yourself. I’ll be watching for your posts.

Reactions: rhiuna