Getting to know you....

Just a guy who has seen some strange things in his day and likes to read about others' strange sightings and experiences. This forum seems friendlier than most which is why I joined.
Hi Crux! Welcome. :)

Just a guy who has seen some strange things in his day and likes to read about others' strange sightings and experiences. This forum seems friendlier than most which is why I joined.

Welcome! We would love to hear about some of the strange things you have seen.

Just jump right in.

Hi Crux, welcome aboard. Take a look around and join in. Have fun.
A little about myself. I like the Chicago White Sox and the color yellow. Proud inventor of the Gaucho Burger.:)
My giant cat Hank Aaron with his sidekick Shoeless Jo.
20191102_221731.jpg

Reactions: ozentity
Hi Crux, welcome aboard. Take a look around and join in. Have fun.
A little about myself. I like the Chicago White Sox and the color yellow. Proud inventor of the Gaucho Burger.:)
My giant cat Hank Aaron with his sidekick Shoeless Jo.
View attachment 21224
How big is your giant cat Paintman,do you know his weight?He looks like a black and white Bengal tiger.

How big is your giant cat Paintman,do you know his weight?He looks like a black and white Bengal tiger.
16 + lbs.. a Burmese tuxedo cat.
Thanks for asking. When I adopted him it truly was love at first sight.:)
We have been together for almost 2 years. A very well-behaved and sweet-natured boy.
20191111_134154.jpg
He was all stretched out one day and I had a tape measure with me. 33".

Welcome Crux. I look forward to reading about your experiences. Welcome aboard.

WELCOME TO ALL OUR NEWEST MEMBERS!

Paulm, WitchAndShaman, Child of God, shadoworb, bonnietaylorauthor (If I missed anyone who is new and posting, please add yourself right onto this thread!)

So pleased to have you with us and posting! We'd love to hear about "who you are". Do feel free to tell us a bit about yourself!

To our already established members, take a moment to tell our new family members a bit about you!

Pull a chair up around the fireplace and get to know each other.

Hi, I am from Canada but English is my second language. I am very interested in Spirituality, Philosophy, Theology, Geopolitics, basically all topics. I think I am a born researcher....Maybe it's not a good quality, after some time you forget most of it anyway. Maybe some of you feel the same way. I feel like, I think it was king Solomon who said that all knowledge is vanity what only is useful is loving God. Enough for today as I have headache. Anyway if any of you have a question feel free to ask me. Thanks and see you later.

Welcome Crux, welcome John!

Hi, I am from Canada but English is my second language. I am very interested in Spirituality, Philosophy, Theology, Geopolitics, basically all topics. I think I am a born researcher....Maybe it's not a good quality, after some time you forget most of it anyway. Maybe some of you feel the same way. I feel like, I think it was king Solomon who said that all knowledge is vanity what only is useful is loving God. Enough for today as I have headache. Anyway if any of you have a question feel free to ask me. Thanks and see you later.
Welcome John. There are many faith people here. You will not feel lonely in that. Welcome aboard.