Getting to know you....

Hi everyone. My name is Rose and I live in North East Scotland, a small town of about 5-6000. I just joined tonight and hope to learn much here and get to know some fine people. That's all about me for now as I'm painfully shy. I hope everyone is well.
Peace and Love to all.
Hello and welcome qwynie! You are not our only Scot here. We have several others and a few very pleasant English fellows as well. Glad to have you with us. We're friendly and don't bite, so please feel free to post and share as you get comfortable.

Hi everyone. My name is Rose and I live in North East Scotland, a small town of about 5-6000. I just joined tonight and hope to learn much here and get to know some fine people. That's all about me for now as I'm painfully shy. I hope everyone is well.
Peace and Love to all.
Welcome Rose. Jump right in and start posting.

Hi everyone, glad to be here!
My name is Cristiano, i am italian but i am living and working since 2014 in the Philippines.
I am very curious and the topic that i love are about Time Travel and Ancient Civilizations.
Nice to meet you all!

My name is Cristiano, i am italian but i am living and working since 2014 in the Philippines.
I am very curious and the topic that i love are about Time Travel and Ancient Civilizations.
Nice to meet you all!
Welcome , we look forward to seeing your posts.

Reactions: Klawer
Nice to meet you all!

Hi Cristiano. Welcome! :)

Nice to meet you all!
Welcome, Cristiano. Glad to see you posting!

Reactions: Lynne
Just a guy who has seen some strange things in his day and likes to read about others' strange sightings and experiences. This forum seems friendlier than most which is why I joined.