Getting to know you....

Thanks for posting. Is nice to see others that have seen and experienced things similar. I have had many things happen to me through the years. Recently by talking about recurring dreams i have had for many years, finally seemed to bring an end to one of them. The dreams always were about the house i grew up in. The house was a new build before i was born and i had lived there 17 years. The home i live in now is currently at 20 years. I always found it odd and mostly unsettling that most dreams i have were set there. I always chalked it up to as being young, being the earliest of my memories. But the dreams were not good. They always brought a presence into them that finally up till recently have ceased. Every time the so called presence made itself known, the feeling i got was like my entire body was tingling like hair standing on end. The last dream of that home i believe i finally saw what was always present. After that introduction, he finally seems to be leaving me alone. Finally lol. If all of that was not just a figment of my imagination, then i come to conclusion the property, not the house was the issue. Looking forward to read more about your experiences or post more of mine. Either or thanks for the opportunity.

Hello Duke. How are you on this fine, chilly evening. (atleast here it is lol)

Reactions: Duke
New Jersey
I've spent time in NJ, mostly around Lakehurst. Always enjoyed fresh seafood up there, found a little place that literally cooked the fish right off the boat.

Just ate some seafood lastnight. There is a place in Somers Point that i haven't been to in years. Was in area and figured, eh, why not. Of course after ordering and leaving i get a trouble call and my seafood sat in work truck till i was done lol

• Big Grin
Reactions: Duke
Just ate some seafood lastnight. There is a place in Somers Point that i haven't been to in years. Was in area and figured, eh, why not. Of course after ordering and leaving i get a trouble call and my seafood sat in work truck till i was done lol
Welcome to the forum.

Hi to all out there. I'm 35 from the UK..... not too far away from London..... within distance to get to the main city anyway... I used to read and work with spirit a while ago and have been on a fair few previous sites so some of you might recognize the energy, but if you don't, here's my interesting --- well hopefully interesting coupla notes about me...
Though I do like to have an air of mystery in place for until you get to know me and my vibrations.

I collect stones and crystals, have a fair number here but I like to gift them to people every so often as they are just sitting on my shelf here, as long as they go to a good home that's the main thing, I think.... as they will get used..... better with them than with me... I also meditate prior to not falling asleep, I've been meaning to get back on track with completing readings and giving guidance as well as working with energy, lately I have been on a rest reprieve but it will be good to get back to focusing again on the links and working with the intuitive vibrations as to what's out there...

I'm not at all talkative - much - can waffle for England when I get going. I found you all through google, and bypassing the link on paranormal word inputting into google.... lovely to be around and posting. Looking forward to getting to know my way around the site and posting responses. Peace & Blessings.