Getting to know you....

I think I wrote an introduction somewhere but I will add mine here for the newer people than I. I just joined a few months ago and am not very active yet. Still looking for time to peruse the site more thoroughly. I live in New Mexico, the land of enchantment, and have off and on since I was born. I have moved several times and always come back, this time for good. I am still working, though I want to retire soon, just need a better financial footing (less debt) to be comfortable. I have tried a lot of different hobbies and enjoyed them, like pottery, ceramics (pouring & painting), sewing, crochet and embroidery, which are not as easy for me. I enjoy being outside most of all and am am landscaping my property little by little. I have read tarot cards at psychic fairs, though I don't read the way people who go to psychic fairs expect, more of a spiritual approach. I don't predict the future for anyone with tarot cards.

I have had a lot of paranormal and unexplainable experiences. I will detail them as I get triggered to share them. I have seen UFO's, been involved in a unit that was hiding spies (remote viewers) when I was in the army. I was told later that I was supposed to replace one of the viewers but I refused. Mainly because they came at me sideways, which always triggers resistance from me. If they had just said, we know you can do this and we need you to sit in our basement and be a pscychic spy for the army, I would have said yes because I was young and inexperienced about things back then.

Well, I have already said more than I intended. Welcome all new members.

Hi to all out there. I'm 35 from the UK..... not too far away from London..... within distance to get to the main city anyway... I used to read and work with spirit a while ago and have been on a fair few previous sites so some of you might recognize the energy, but if you don't, here's my interesting --- well hopefully interesting coupla notes about me...
Though I do like to have an air of mystery in place for until you get to know me and my vibrations.

I collect stones and crystals, have a fair number here but I like to gift them to people every so often as they are just sitting on my shelf here, as long as they go to a good home that's the main thing, I think.... as they will get used..... better with them than with me... I also meditate prior to not falling asleep, I've been meaning to get back on track with completing readings and giving guidance as well as working with energy, lately I have been on a rest reprieve but it will be good to get back to focusing again on the links and working with the intuitive vibrations as to what's out there...

I'm not at all talkative - much - can waffle for England when I get going. I found you all through google, and bypassing the link on paranormal word inputting into google.... lovely to be around and posting. Looking forward to getting to know my way around the site and posting responses. Peace & Blessings.
Welcome to the group Jazz. Looking forward to future posts.

Reactions: JahaRa
I think I wrote an introduction somewhere but I will add mine here for the newer people than I. I just joined a few months ago and am not very active yet. Still looking for time to peruse the site more thoroughly. I live in New Mexico, the land of enchantment, and have off and on since I was born. I have moved several times and always come back, this time for good. I am still working, though I want to retire soon, just need a better financial footing (less debt) to be comfortable. I have tried a lot of different hobbies and enjoyed them, like pottery, ceramics (pouring & painting), sewing, crochet and embroidery, which are not as easy for me. I enjoy being outside most of all and am am landscaping my property little by little. I have read tarot cards at psychic fairs, though I don't read the way people who go to psychic fairs expect, more of a spiritual approach. I don't predict the future for anyone with tarot cards.

I have had a lot of paranormal and unexplainable experiences. I will detail them as I get triggered to share them. I have seen UFO's, been involved in a unit that was hiding spies (remote viewers) when I was in the army. I was told later that I was supposed to replace one of the viewers but I refused. Mainly because they came at me sideways, which always triggers resistance from me. If they had just said, we know you can do this and we need you to sit in our basement and be a pscychic spy for the army, I would have said yes because I was young and inexperienced about things back then.

Well, I have already said more than I intended. Welcome all new members.
I am sort of a new member. Though as many posts as i have done...lol...sorry...i tend to talk alot lol. But, that was main reason i came here in the first place...to share my experiences and listen to others. This is certainly the place to do just that. Good people for sure.

WELCOME TO ALL OUR NEWEST MEMBERS!

Paulm, WitchAndShaman, Child of God, shadoworb, bonnietaylorauthor (If I missed anyone who is new and posting, please add yourself right onto this thread!)

So pleased to have you with us and posting! We'd love to hear about "who you are". Do feel free to tell us a bit about yourself!

To our already established members, take a moment to tell our new family members a bit about you!

Pull a chair up around the fireplace and get to know each other.

Hello World!!

I go by Doogie Hauser EET, many will remember that show. I am retired from federal service (Army 3 yrs, Navy 7 yrs and USPS 24 yrs). I worked as a system tech for the Postal Service, Fire Control Tech in the Navy(FTG1 underwater). I went to school after I got out of the Navy. I am just getting started with ghost hunting, I am really interested in the tech angle. I have some ideas for new tech, or rather existing tech that is more scientific in nature. What do I mean? Well I am IR Thermography trained, Airborne Ultrasound trained and I see the mistakes made in using, understanding what your results actually mean, and how do I repeat results?

I also want to form a investigating group or club locally.. I not forming a specific team, but a club with a pool of people which you can form a specific group for different investigations. The idea is to have fun, learn something about the Paranormal. I am in the Altoona PA area if anyone is close to me. I figure to stay local with occasional longer trips as a group. Drop me a note if your close..

Doogie Hauser EET/CMPET

Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum (PNF), Doogie. Thanks for your service to the country. I hope that you find PNF informative and friendly.

Reactions: Selectric
Hello World!!

I go by Doogie Hauser EET, many will remember that show. I am retired from federal service (Army 3 yrs, Navy 7 yrs and USPS 24 yrs). I worked as a system tech for the Postal Service, Fire Control Tech in the Navy(FTG1 underwater). I went to school after I got out of the Navy. I am just getting started with ghost hunting, I am really interested in the tech angle. I have some ideas for new tech, or rather existing tech that is more scientific in nature. What do I mean? Well I am IR Thermography trained, Airborne Ultrasound trained and I see the mistakes made in using, understanding what your results actually mean, and how do I repeat results?

I also want to form a investigating group or club locally.. I not forming a specific team, but a club with a pool of people which you can form a specific group for different investigations. The idea is to have fun, learn something about the Paranormal. I am in the Altoona PA area if anyone is close to me. I figure to stay local with occasional longer trips as a group. Drop me a note if your close..

Doogie Hauser EET/CMPET
Welcome. I am new here too. What area do you live in? What years were you in the army? I was in from late 74 to early 78.

Saluton Everyone! :)
My user name is fiŝetoj and that means tiny fishes in Esperanto in case you were wondering. I currently have 2 aquariums. My real first name is Donald. I am getting old and have been more observant than most so I have a lot to share. Trying to fulfil my obligation to humanity and get the truth out there. It is not an easy thing to do at all and I'm constantly asking myself why bother. I do have lots to post. I might hold off on posting my stuff until after the end of the month. I sent some articles to Tim R. Swartz's Conspiracy Journal which he said he would use so I'll see how that goes.

Saluton Everyone! :)
My user name is fiŝetoj and that means tiny fishes in Esperanto in case you were wondering. I currently have 2 aquariums. My real first name is Donald. I am getting old and have been more observant than most so I have a lot to share. Trying to fulfil my obligation to humanity and get the truth out there. It is not an easy thing to do at all and I'm constantly asking myself why bother. I do have lots to post. I might hold off on posting my stuff until after the end of the month. I sent some articles to Tim R. Swartz's Conspiracy Journal which he said he would use so I'll see how that goes.
Welcome to the forum!