FTL or Subluminal Communication. Your thoughts?

Keiyentai

Reaction score
OK besides the paranormal anything Space related and Science is my fav subject. When it comes to simple math sadly I am well bad at it but when it comes to the eqautions used in Astrophysics and such I can do them off the top of my head almost as if it's something from the Akashik Record or I'm tapping in to something which I have yet figured out what.

Anyways I am curious if others here have my similar passion in this field. I have been trying to think of a way to strengthen communication to probes especially Deep Space Probes like The Voyager probes. Now I assume everyone is familiar with the E=mc2 that Einstien made and thus making it that anything with mass can not got faster then 99.9999999999% the speed of light Photon's and unknown particles that are theorized to exsist break this "rule" and are still confined to the absolute speed of light but anything heavier then a photon to hit or go faster then the speed of light would in theory require an infinite source of energy which with current tech and knowledge seems to be our biggest hurdle and the exact speed of light an insane 299,792,458 m/s exactly or roughly 186,282.397 miles per second. Radio waves used for communication travel at the speed of light but since they carry infomation can not go faster which means it can takes minutes to hours to reach current probes and 4.6 Light Years to our closes neighboring star system one way so would be almost 9 years if as soon as "they" got it lets say and instantly replied before we would know if it even got their and if it still had enough strength in the way to now degrade so much it sounded like white noise or something.

Perfect example of this is The Voyager 2 Probe takes 18 Light Hours to send and receive info from the DSN Satalite System which is a HUGE array of 70+ft High Gain Radars and it's last communication at about 18.4LHr/s away was only a small 1kb blip. 1kb that's basically enough info to say "yeop still online" and that's basically it. Any probe that even passes Jupiter using the DSN (Deep Space Network) goes from almost high satelite internet speeds to less then a 56K modem from the 90's. So he is my question if there a way we can use our collective knowlegde to get over this hurdle with out obviously opening a gateway or peircing the viel to the point it turns in to the story of the next Doom Game lol. Thoughts? Also please no trolls I have yet seen any on here which I love but I stopped asking this question a while ago because of trolls and people just joining similar sites to be rude and you mentions "Aliens", "Occult", "Science", "Space" in the same idea and I don't know it just seems to attract annoying keyboard warriors.

It seems that in order to maintain subliminal communication it would have to be through trusted parties under the control of one person who has the power of suggestion through hypnoses. This is something a few of us have tried but the thing about doing it is when we wake it feels like it was a dream and two that I know of both remember different experiences so it isn't as fool proof as a phone call would be.. Because in order for subliminal to work we would have to be in a state of sleep paralysis and the subconscious mind accepting any information it is given in that state things can go wrong quick.

Please read my disclaimer at the bottom of this page.

subliminal-communication-or-marketing-in-business-6-638.jpg

OK besides the paranormal anything Space related and Science is my fav subject. When it comes to simple math sadly I am well bad at it but when it comes to the eqautions used in Astrophysics and such I can do them off the top of my head almost as if it's something from the Akashik Record or I'm tapping in to something which I have yet figured out what.

Anyways I am curious if others here have my similar passion in this field. I have been trying to think of a way to strengthen communication to probes especially Deep Space Probes like The Voyager probes. Now I assume everyone is familiar with the E=mc2 that Einstien made and thus making it that anything with mass can not got faster then 99.9999999999% the speed of light Photon's and unknown particles that are theorized to exsist break this "rule" and are still confined to the absolute speed of light but anything heavier then a photon to hit or go faster then the speed of light would in theory require an infinite source of energy which with current tech and knowledge seems to be our biggest hurdle and the exact speed of light an insane 299,792,458 m/s exactly or roughly 186,282.397 miles per second. Radio waves used for communication travel at the speed of light but since they carry infomation can not go faster which means it can takes minutes to hours to reach current probes and 4.6 Light Years to our closes neighboring star system one way so would be almost 9 years if as soon as "they" got it lets say and instantly replied before we would know if it even got their and if it still had enough strength in the way to now degrade so much it sounded like white noise or something.

Perfect example of this is The Voyager 2 Probe takes 18 Light Hours to send and receive info from the DSN Satalite System which is a HUGE array of 70+ft High Gain Radars and it's last communication at about 18.4LHr/s away was only a small 1kb blip. 1kb that's basically enough info to say "yeop still online" and that's basically it. Any probe that even passes Jupiter using the DSN (Deep Space Network) goes from almost high satelite internet speeds to less then a 56K modem from the 90's. So he is my question if there a way we can use our collective knowlegde to get over this hurdle with out obviously opening a gateway or peircing the viel to the point it turns in to the story of the next Doom Game lol. Thoughts? Also please no trolls I have yet seen any on here which I love but I stopped asking this question a while ago because of trolls and people just joining similar sites to be rude and you mentions "Aliens", "Occult", "Science", "Space" in the same idea and I don't know it just seems to attract annoying keyboard warriors.
TonyM is educated in this stuff. You are talking math here...not my area of expertise but an interesting read.

Reactions: Keiyentai
It seems that in order to maintain subliminal communication it would have to be through trusted parties under the control of one person who has the power of suggestion through hypnoses. This is something a few of us have tried but the thing about doing it is when we wake it feels like it was a dream and two that I know of both remember different experiences so it isn't as fool proof as a phone call would be.. Because in order for subliminal to work we would have to be in a state of sleep paralysis and the subconscious mind accepting any information it is given in that state things can go wrong quick.

Please read my disclaimer at the bottom of this page.

subliminal-communication-or-marketing-in-business-6-638.jpg

Superluminal (I typoed my bad thought it was SubLuminal lumen being light.) is differen't then Subliminal Messages. It's essentially another term for Faster Then Light Radio/Telecommunication but I likfe the info you posted. Still very interesting. Faster-than-light communication - Wikipedia

This could very well be a solvable problem without anything considered paranormal. However, there are various factors to consider when communicating other than the speed of transmission. I'm going to look at 4:

* Bandwidth - how much data can be sent or received simultaneous, and therefore how much you may have to wait to transmit your data regardless of speed
* Encoding/decoding - you have to pack your data for transmission and unpack it for analysis
* Routing - How long does it take your information to get to the right recipient
* Analysis - How long does it take to process the data and parse the contents into useful information

Tangled particles change state instantly regardless of distance, but even if direct observation is possible, the above 4 factors render the transfer of information considerably slower. In fact, say that we could do so with a pair of entangles particles and had the ability to use it as a Morse code system. This would have extremely niche uses because of the proximity of every human to every other human and the availability of smaller-scale solutions [in the case of near-Earth items] and extremely limited bandwidth compared to even that 56k connection you mentioned [in the case of our most remote probes].

Just some idle thoughts on a Monday.

This could very well be a solvable problem without anything considered paranormal. However, there are various factors to consider when communicating other than the speed of transmission. I'm going to look at 4:

* Bandwidth - how much data can be sent or received simultaneous, and therefore how much you may have to wait to transmit your data regardless of speed
* Encoding/decoding - you have to pack your data for transmission and unpack it for analysis
* Routing - How long does it take your information to get to the right recipient
* Analysis - How long does it take to process the data and parse the contents into useful information

Tangled particles change state instantly regardless of distance, but even if direct observation is possible, the above 4 factors render the transfer of information considerably slower. In fact, say that we could do so with a pair of entangles particles and had the ability to use it as a Morse code system. This would have extremely niche uses because of the proximity of every human to every other human and the availability of smaller-scale solutions [in the case of near-Earth items] and extremely limited bandwidth compared to even that 56k connection you mentioned [in the case of our most remote probes].

Just some idle thoughts on a Monday.

You definitely hit the nail on the head with other factors. Cool to see others either knowing and or at least looking up how things work etc instead of responses I am use to on other forums which I won't say out of respect were you get "Well it can;t be done" or "You're just nuts" etc. I came up with one equation but it was flawed after I calculated it being +- 200 Miles Per Second which would be slower then current tech or essentially with out sort of exotic method break the known laws of physics of anything with mass exceeding the speed of light. Sorry if this topic is a bit off from the forum just felt I could talk about it here in both Paranormal/Science ways with out people thinking I'm nuts lol